+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
We landed virtually in Vancouver, BC on Jan 27, 2021 and posted our PR card application on Jan 28, 2021. Received the PR cards on March 3. Not sure about Etobicoke. 4 months seem like a long time. Maybe you can call or send a webform to query
Did you apply for PR card by your-self?

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
First medical examination's results were posted on MyCIC and ECAS after 7-8 days.
However, in case of second medical examination, MyCIC has been updated with medical results after 7 days while ECAS is not yet updated. Hopefully, it will be updated soon.
Thanks for the information! My parents had their medicals on march 22.

shaks999

Jul 31, 2018
Hello @laxsun @robertp @YULIA-2016 + other pros:

Please advise if there's any update from London office cases? Its been 22 months and my parents file is "in process" - no medical or police certificate request so far. Any idea what to expect in terms of timeline?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: laxsun

MaddyBhatia1041

Apr 2, 2021
Hi Team,
I am new to this forum but found this discussion very useful. My timelines says Application received on June 20th 2019, and started processing on 11th March 2020. Sponsorship Application says Decision made and Permanent resident status says "In process". I am trying to reach Delhi Visa office via webform but they always revert with same standard reply that they will let us know when finalized. Any one who can help me on this please as I am waiting for medical and PCC / biometrics. Anyone who has some update with the same timeline. thanks in advance..

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese

Last edited:

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
For extending my parents stay in canada ! Can someone shed some light on the application process . Do i have to redo the medicals biometrics and plus whose financial info i have to submit ! Sponsor or the visiting parent . Please advise

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
First medical examination's results were posted on MyCIC and ECAS after 7-8 days.
However, in case of second medical examination, MyCIC has been updated with medical results after 7 days while ECAS is not yet updated. Hopefully, it will be updated soon.
Did they posted - medical results have been received or
they posted medical passed?
In My ecas status cic posted medical results have been received

MaddyBhatia1041

Apr 2, 2021
Hi Team,
I am new to this forum but found this discussion very useful. My timelines says Application received on June 20th 2019, and started processing on 11th March 2020. Sponsorship Application says Decision made and Permanent resident status says "In process". I am trying to reach Delhi Visa office via webform but they always revert with same standard reply that they will let us know when finalized. Any one who can help me on this please as I am waiting for medical and PCC / biometrics. Anyone who has some update with the same timeline. thanks in advance..

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese and other experts

kinar_17

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
My parents have travelled to USA twice . One their first visit in 2015 they lived for 154 days and on their second visit in 2019 they lived for 148 days . Do they need PCC from U.S.A

abhionly4u1

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
Hi All, I checked the status today for my parents application which says Decision Made but I haven't got any email related to that. Last timje I checked was a month back, so not sure when it changed to Decision made. So, I am reaching out to you guys to see if its normal to have decision made on E-Case status page not getting email? And what should I do here - wait to start calling CIC on Monday?

TIA