AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015

marcher

Mar 30, 2016
Hello All,
A PGP2019 application was received/updated online June 25, 2019, and it's still sitting in "In Process" status. No further updates. Is there a recommendation this group will make to seek greater clarity on status?
\
Same date as you and no progress. I heard from them at one stage asking for biometric fees, and they didn't contact me after that. It looks like we will be past the 24 months soon, and no progress happening!

YANA KO

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hello All,
A PGP2019 application was received/updated online June 25, 2019, and it's still sitting in "In Process" status. No further updates. Is there a recommendation this group will make to seek greater clarity on status?
You are not alone! We are thousand like that. Do not panic- hopefully will get soon .

Zsoni

Jun 21, 2020
Hello All,
Our application dated 5th jun,2019 is still showing in process after medical and biometrics done in Dec, 2019. Any body got PR till then please update.
Can any body has information if CPC - Mississauga is working.

shovon0014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Singapore
File Transfer...
12-06-14
Med's Request
20-10-14
Med's Done....
22-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-15
LANDED..........
04-04-15
Impressive Service.
Sent the passport(s) from Bangladesh on the 14th of March and received them on 23 of March.

Please advice with air ticket if anyone has any experience with that.
My parents are travelling approx 20th May.
Any news on travel restriction?

Reactions: serious_cheese

PunjabiDeadpool

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Probably they stopped processing PGP applications

Parents and grandparents
Due to COVID-19
  • we’re giving priority to Canadians trying to return to Canada
  • we can’t process applications normally and can’t give accurate processing timesfor most types of applications
    • if you contact us, our Client Support Centre agents do not have additional information on processing times
  • we can’t give you more information than what is already in your online account or in the Client Application Status tool

Reactions: dm31810

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Parents and grandparents
Due to COVID-19
  • we can’t process applications normally and can’t give accurate processing timesfor most types of applications
    • if you contact us, our Client Support Centre agents do not have additional information on processing times
  • we can’t give you more information than what is already in your online account or in the Client Application Status tool
Maybe they received too many phone calls so wanted to make a default information to reduce incoming calls

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016

Parents and grandparents
Due to COVID-19
They may not stop processing but with less priority. Hopefully everyone's case progresses with the improving Covid-19 situations.

renderm

Feb 25, 2021
CPC-M is frustrating. I applied for PGP 2019, and even my parents are from Hong Kong as well. supposed to get “priority processing” end of Feb. no word from them. When I followed up, they asked me for more information. The officer just keeps buying time! It’s full of lies. i’ll not vote for liberal next time.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
CPC-M is frustrating. I applied for PGP 2019, and even my parents are from Hong Kong as well. supposed to get “priority processing” end of Feb. no word from them. When I followed up, they asked me for more information. The officer just keeps buying time! It’s full of lies. i’ll not vote for liberal next time.
PGP invitation numbers has increased from 5K to 10K and then 20K is because of Liberals only. Only Liberals are understanding the importance of reunification of family. Even during this pandemic when thousands of applicants standing abroad after 18th March, 2020 with COPR and immigrant visa are not permitted to enter Canada, this government has allowed parents to enter for reunification of family.

kinar_17

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
Can anyone please share the link or process on how to upload PCC and travel form IMM5562