+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe it's just that ONE super deligent and overachiever trainee who is scanning the barcodes. Anyone's package that gets directed to her, gets their ECAS updated in 4 days :p. The ones that get to the desk of real Case Officers...well that's another story...
:) :)

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
I have question regarding my BIRTH CERTIFICATE. I got it translated in India , do i need affidavit for that ? Please please reply .

st.alix

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, need help with Form IMM 5406 Additional Family Information.

My dad is the principal applicant. Since it says that my mom need to complete their own copy - in her copy do I still put my dad as the Applicant? or do I switch the roles?

Thanks!

pavanreddy

Jul 19, 2017
Hello Experts,

**********Need your help/inputs********

In Additional family information IMM5406 form , it’s states complete all names in English and in your native language. So once all the names are entered in English there is no space left to write in my native language. Can someone tell how are you guys able to fit name of family members in both English and native language within the given space ??

If any screen shot/pic or example is provided it would be great that gives me more clarity on this.
Thanks

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hello Experts,

**********Need your help/inputs********

In Additional family information IMM5406 form , it’s states complete all names in English and in your native language. So once all the names are entered in English there is no space left to write in my native language. Can someone tell how are you guys able to fit name of family members in both English and native language within the given space ??

If any screen shot/pic or example is provided it would be great that gives me more clarity on this.
Thanks
If you press enter after the English name, space gets created. There is no way to type in native script in this form. So you have two choices

1. Print the form and use the age-old, tried and tested "write by hand" method (as this form does not require validation).

2. Open the pdf in Photoshop and import the script in native language and then save the form as PDF. Do note that when you open the form in pdf, you will not be able to make further changes to the pdf form. I did this.

3. Going by your last name, I am assuming you will want to type in either Hindi or Telegu. If so, use http://www.quillpad.in/index.html#.XNMDwS8ZMlI for generating native script.

Reactions: pavanreddy

crown.parth

Aug 19, 2014
Hello,

My mother had submitted PR application back in 2005 which was returned back in 2012 due to change in LAW (Jobs, Growth and Long-term Prosperity act).The law stated all FSW application made before Feb 27, 2008 were terminated by operation of law if a selection decision had not been made by Immigration officer before March 29,2012. At the time, they had all the correspondence referencing ten digit application number starting with B xxx xxx xxx. Fortunately, after 14 years of wait, she was invited to apply under parents and grandparents through me. I have following questions for expert to assist me while filling the application.

1) Would the ten digit application number of her past application be considered as the UCI number for the forms?

2) Schedule A (IMM 5669); Personal Details: Q.4 Have you ever been refused refugee status or an immigrant or permanent resident visa to canada or any other country? No or Yes
Would you call the above return of FSW application back in 2013 as refused visa?? I am confused on what to select here Yes or no..

3)My father is going to apply as my mother's dependent. His visior visa got rejected back in 2004 and had a ten digit application number starting with V XXX XXX XXX. Would this be considered as UCI number in his PGP forms??

Thank you for looking into my questions.

Can anyone help with above?

Andy_s

Oct 24, 2014
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM 5409)?

We need to fill the form only when we have a co-signer right?
In my case, I am the sponsor and my wife is co-signer. Please clarify

Are you married? if not, then you only need to submit your marriage cert.
No need to fill out IMM5409.

Reactions: morinda

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Guys, I have one question. I was filling IMM 1344 form and there in the Sponsor's eligibility, there is a question "Have you Submitted a previous application in respect of which a final decision has not been made for the person being sponsored and their family members?". Now I have this concern, that I have my Spousal application in progress, and now in parallel I am applying for this PGP 2019, should I select NO or YES here? When I was seeing the instruction guide its written as below
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you answer “Yes” to any question between 5 and 15, and you are sponsoring a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner
  • You are not eligible to be a sponsor. You should not submit an application
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone help me here please?
I'm in the same process, so I put yes on this question even if the instruction guide clearly states that this question does not apply when sponsoring parents or grandparents. I still put an explanatory letter indicating why I said yes on this question and attached the sponsor approval for my wife's sponsorship and a screen capture of ECAS showing "in process"

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
So based on your case, it is taking 4 working days for ECAS to be updated. Assuming it stays the same, I can expect my ECAS to be updated on May 10th.

The discussion (a few pages back in this forum) on sending the forms early on when the workload on the Case Officers is light is relevant.
It's not that black and white, my application was received on April 26th and I cannot see it on ECAS

Andy_s

Oct 24, 2014
Maybe it's just that ONE super deligent and overachiever trainee who is scanning the barcodes. Anyone's package that gets directed to her, gets their ECAS updated in 4 days :p. The ones that get to the desks of real Case Officers...well that's another story...
:D:p:)

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
It's not that black and white, my application was received on April 26th and I cannot see it on ECAS
Noted. I am assuming you had a Client ID / UCI? Also what shipping method did you use? With Signature? I don't know the answers I am just trying to figure out if there is a correlation.