+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
On Nov 23, 2020, my file was transferred to NDVO after all the stages (AOR, Biometrics, additional documents, CV, travel history, proof of relationship, PCC, IME etc.) were completed via CPC-M. I am now waiting for Decision Made for PA or PPR request. Since then, I have seen couple of Ghost updates on MyCIC but there are no updates on ECAS or MyCIC. I think IME has also expired in our case but there is no additional request on this item, yet.
Hi there, how did you find out that your file was transferred to NDVO? Does it say something to this effect in your IRCC account or did you receive any email from IRCC about this? Thanks.

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
When that happened to me after few days they passed the medical and processed the application within a week. Hope you may see the same.
Were your parents in Canada then?

mp811

Dec 8, 2020
Hi guys, Have a question about Biometrics. AOR Jun 7,2019 . Biometrics req Nov 13,2020 . DM for Sponsorship Nov 19, 2020 (CPC- Mississauga) and additional documents requested such as passport copies, voter ID, School certificates, travel history and PCC. All submitted Dec 4, 2020 except Biometric.

Has anyone experienced this kind of problem which we are facing and if anyone has any solution for this? We are applying Biometrics at VFS-Ahmedabad (INDIA) for my mom and dad. Application # is same for both as mom is listed as dependent spouse. On VFS website, when we enter number of applicants as 2, they need 2 different application numbers which we don't have. So we had my dad's biometric done on Dec 7th and my mom's is still pending. VFS asked to send an email to book an appointment for mom, which we did last week, but no response yet.

Anyone has any idea how to fix this problem? Appreciate any responses. Thank you

joel1984

Mar 6, 2018
Hello,
Medical and Police Cert requested on Nov 9. Medicals marked as Passed on Nov 30. PA changed to DM on Dec 1. Please update spreadsheet

Since my mom is currently in Canada, the Mexican Embassy informed me the local office (Etobicoke) will contact me regarding the CoPR process. Haven't heard anything yet. How long does this normally take and is there a way to contact them?

Reactions: serious_cheese

shailkrish

Apr 26, 2019
Hi All,

I am June 19th Application and the last i heard was an AOR on April 1st after that there has been no updates on the file. Any suggestions how to proceed or get status on my application? is anyone in the same situation?

SN226655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hi All,

I am June 19th Application and the last i heard was an AOR on April 1st after that there has been no updates on the file. Any suggestions how to proceed or get status on my application? is anyone in the same situation?
Same here! Same AOR date - Same Application Received Date.

raihiker

Jul 10, 2019
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Hello @YULIA-2016

I have a question. Since I have applied for the application of my Parents residency, I have become from PR to Citizen in Canada. Do I need to do anything at all to let the CIC know ?

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Hey Guys my parents landed on Oct 8th in Toronto. Just wondering thier pr cards hasn't came yet. Shall i wait or call someone? Do u guys know which number shall i be calling?

bluebird0479

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
I am representing my parents’ application and today I received the biometric requests, my parents are in India, can someone please how I can book an appointment for biometrics for both at the same time? No one is picking up my phone on the give numbers. Please help.
And what is the next step after the biometric request ?
Book the primary applicant with the application number as the Bil number and the dependent use BIL no: F000000000.

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Hey Guys my parents landed on Oct 8th in Toronto. Just wondering thier pr cards hasn't came yet. Shall i wait or call someone? Do u guys know which number shall i be calling?
Congrats on your parents becoming PR's.

Regarding your question, current timeline for first time PR card is 132 days. I guess you can call regular IRCC line to see if it was processed or not.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

p-vancouver

Jan 27, 2019
Hey Folks,

My application's status has been "in process" for both sponsor and permanent resident for a long time. Can some one please take a look at my timestamps below and give me their thoughts? Should I be worried?

Thank you in advance.

App received in Ottawa: June, 20, 2019
Acknowledgement of Reception (AOR):
November, 27, 2019
In process since: March, 6, 2020

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This is the first time IME is passed for this case.
As an experienced forum member, you need to send encouraging message to others.
We have seen others get extensions for 3-6 months. 1 year is a very long time without requiring another medical.