Med's Request
13-07-2016
Med's Done....
20-07-2016
Passport Req..
09-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-01-2017
UPDATE YESTERDAY: September 23, 2020 Ask for additional documents for Depandent. Schedule A and IMM5406

@@YULIA-2016 @@robertp

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hi,
Your timeline is similar to mine. Havent you received Invitation to pre-arrival services letter?
No pre-arrival letter. Have you got one already. Do I have to be worried for this or just wait and watch as NDVO has little to no movement.

Thanks
[/QUOTE]

No news is good news. I have received pre-arrival letter but nothing else, i guess there is no order to what is requested. Some are receiving pre-arrival after their application is approved, some are receiving same time as their medical request. Just need a lot and lot of patience.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello Dear Friends,
I can see in tracker some applications are being stuck at "Application received" for Principal Applicant , but no communication received from CIC in those cases. Do any one have gone through similar previous experience where Sponsored Applicant is "Decision Made" but Principal applicant is still "Application received". Seniors @robertp @YULIA-2016 please advise.

@SIMHAR @Tropics @jascanada @padillag.tati @manishlahori @navin1207
Local VO received your Parents PR application and waiting for In process.

Reactions: migratecanada2012

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Can anyone pls advice if I should ask my parents to come to canada as service canada is only contacting for applicants who r in canada. My parents r in India and waiting to give their biometrics since March 2020.
Thanks

Zimprincess

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
Has anyone gotten a call for biometrics? If yes, when did you receive the biometrics letter?

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
YOu can provide the copy of your passport showing the names of your parents on it. you can provide sworn-in affidavit as a proof.
I did provide an affidavit along with my application to say my grandmother does not have a birth certificate and she was born in 1942 but they sent me this. My case is a little complicated. My grandmother name is not mentioned correctly in my father's passport with whom I need to establish my lineage. So I am gathering all other documents possible.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can anyone pls advice if I should ask my parents to come to canada as service canada is only contacting for applicants who r in canada. My parents r in India and waiting to give their biometrics since March 2020.
Thanks
If they haven’t done their biometrics how will they enter? Biometrics will still be an issue in Canada.

Reactions: calgary17

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
With new biometric exemptions, will cic send DM1 and skip bio for those are eligible?
Seniors @robertp @YULIA-2016 please advise.
as per new update << if your parent biometrics previously submitted within the last 10 years >> you will get Sponsorship Approval letter and PR file will assign to local VO. your Local VO or CPC-M will not request biometrics

check in Flochart and skip Biometric stage. you can check your previous expiry biomatric date in myCIC

CIC will request biomartic in case your parents never submitted Bio within last 10 years.

Last edited:

alok0holic

Jul 29, 2013
We are stuck at DM2 since March, just around the lockdown stage but no correspondence since then. Sounds like some applicants who got the Decision Made after us have made further progress. Is it worth contacting CIC web forms? Do they actually check individual cases to see if there's any holdbacks or will they just say we are within the 24 month processing window so its all good? If Decision Made, does that mean parents won't have to undergo medicals again? It will be 1 full year since their medicals in November and it would suck having to do all that again. Sponsored applicants are in India (New Delhi area) and app is being processed at the Missisuaga office.

tcc11

Sep 24, 2020
good day,

just wondering if anyone is on the same situation as us? or if we need to contact CIC?

" Medical results has been received " since February and no updates yet. ( Manila office )

Thank you.