+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

PennyJones

May 18, 2017
I have a question: We are in South Africa, our LVO is Pretoria, and we are being sponsored by our daughter who lives in Alberta.. We received an AOR on 4 Oct 2019, did our IME on 12 March 2020, received request for further information, which was all submitted, and our last documents (PCCs and further medical information) as requested were sent in on 11 July 2020. We received a Pre-Arrival Letter on 20 August, from IRCC, inviting us to register with the pre-arrival services offered by IRCC. We have not heard any more, Does anyone know how long it then should take to get our CORP letter? and PPR? What is the next step we can expect? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I have a question: We are in South Africa, our LVO is Pretoria, and we are being sponsored by our daughter who lives in Alberta.. We received an AOR on 4 Oct 2019, did our IME on 12 March 2020, received request for further information, which was all submitted, and our last documents (PCCs and further medical information) as requested were sent in on 11 July 2020. We received a Pre-Arrival Letter on 20 August, from IRCC, inviting us to register with the pre-arrival services offered by IRCC. We have not heard any more, Does anyone know how long it then should take to get our CORP letter? and PPR? What is the next step we can expect? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/statistics/local-visa-office-timeline?authuser=0

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hello all,

I have 2 questions:

1) waiting for any updates since March 20 after getting dm2 from cpc-m. Is there any point in ordering gcms notes at this point?

2) can my parents come to Canada on visitor visa right now and once they get COPR, they can go see an officer in Canada? They are waiting to come here asap.
1) yes you can order gcms notes
2) yes they can come to Canada

macwhitby

Nov 18, 2016
Whitby
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Hi Folks,
Sorry I was away for long time. My mom landed in March 2020, it's been six months and she had not received her PR card yet, whenever I call them or do a web form enquiry, same answer "still in process", due to COVID-19 everything is delayed.
Anyone in the same boat ? What are our options now ?
Should we apply for a new PR card ? Kindly advice.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Thank you very much - not sure how to tag these people to add my details to the spreadsheet?
Reply with all details.

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Sponsor Province:
Invitations Receive Date:
Application received in Ottawa Date:
AoR Received (DATE):
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Ecas Status for permanent resident Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME (Medical )
IME RequestIME Passed
Date:Date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

PGP-2019 : Timeline | CSQ / Undertaking (kit B): Timeline

Reactions: Sukhkijiji

macwhitby

Nov 18, 2016
Whitby
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Does any of your parents landed in Canada and if yes, did they receive their PR card yet ?
If not, do we have any other option rather than waiting ?

Chrobik

Jun 28, 2019
Did anyone sent passport copy for CORP and pictures to Ottawa and still waiting? Mine is there since June 21 with no response. My file was in Vienna, but father is here so I was asked to send it to Ottawa. Sent a few requests to expedite it, but only answer I got is to wait.

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Did anyone sent passport copy for CORP and pictures to Ottawa and still waiting? Mine is there since June 21 with no response. My file was in Vienna, but father is here so I was asked to send it to Ottawa. Sent a few requests to expedite it, but only answer I got is to wait.
I mailed too, there from July 27. No any update. Did you order GCMS notes?