+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

wxhzk

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Hi guys, I looked at the 2018's parents sponsorship spreadsheet timeline sharing, Most cases were completed in 1 year, but for me, even the sponsor stage takes more than 1 year already...:eek:

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Yes but then they stopped and went to virtual landings for inland PR applicants.
Is there something we need to do for inland PR? My parents are here on super visa and I'm may 31 applicant. Medicals done, pcc all done but waiting for PPR! Pls advise

Tangguoer

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Is there something we need to do for inland PR? My parents are here on super visa and I'm may 31 applicant. Medicals done, pcc all done but waiting for PPR! Pls advise
If your application is processing in Cpc-m and your parents are inland, they will send you Corp directly in email.

shaks999

Jul 31, 2018
There was another line added to my ECAS status: "We started processing application on July 23, 2020"
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun / others - experts, can you advise what this means and what to expect next (and when)? VO is London.

One more question - if they are visiting while they receive a medical exam request (just in case), can it be done here (in Canada)?

Line 573 on tracker. Thanks!

Reactions: serious_cheese

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
@robertp , I have one question regarding this flow chart.
I received biometric request from Canada office before transferring my file to local office , now I doubt why my PA still staying in Application received even i received biometric request. do we need to change flow chart ?

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
There was another line added to my ECAS status: "We started processing application on July 23, 2020"
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun / others - experts, can you advise what this means and what to expect next (and when)? VO is London.

One more question - if they are visiting while they receive a medical exam request (just in case), can it be done here (in Canada)?

Line 573 on tracker. Thanks!
It means that the London VO has started processing the application for the principal applicant. You can expect medical and PCC next, followed by DM for PA. Medical can be done in Canada.

Reactions: shaks999

ZenithXion

Dec 8, 2019
Hi everyone. I just thought to post my situation here, and am hoping others who have experience are able to advise as to next steps.

I am applying for my mom's PR, and her file got transferred to NDVO some time in December from CPC-M. AOR received Sept 30. Early March 2020 we got a request for travel history, PCC and some other information. Mom's biometrics were also complete by that time. We have not heard anything since, and there is no update in the online account. It is now almost 4 months since we sent it.

We sent everything via e-mail as well as hard copy following in the snail mail around March 9th, however we can not confirm it ever reached. We used a tracking number via USPS (mom is in US on visa), however it was misplaced so we don't know if it reached NDVO before lockdown. Does anyone know if mail was still working in India during lockdown?

The application is linked online and to this date still says "your action is required". We have tried to reach out a few times to NDVO and also the offices here via WebForm. Canadian offices say they have received everything that is needed, but that we should ask NDVO for further details. NDVO doesn't respond to any webform requests. Just wondering if anyone knows if they are indeed working there, and if there is a way for me to confirm the documents all reached and application will be looked at in the coming months. My mom is living alone in the US so we really would like to bring her to Canada (BC) asap. I don't think CPC-M or other Canadian offices can see if the NDVO requested docs were received by NDVO.