+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

new101user

Apr 25, 2019
Hi Everyone, I hope someone can help me with a question. My mom(dependent)'s passport expires and have not apply for a new passport as yet since the pandemic lockdown in my country. my mom is planning to renew her passport next month. my question is do i need to submit the new passport info via webform as i cant seem to link my or my dad application, or should i wait until they ask for the new passport for stamping then? hopefully someonw might be able to answer. thanks

Tangguoer

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hi Everyone, I hope someone can help me with a question. My mom(dependent)'s passport expires and have not apply for a new passport as yet since the pandemic lockdown in my country. my mom is planning to renew her passport next month. my question is do i need to submit the new passport info via webform as i cant seem to link my or my dad application, or should i wait until they ask for the new passport for stamping then? hopefully someonw might be able to answer. thanks
Yes, update the new information via webform.

new101user

Apr 25, 2019
Hi, should I inform cic of the delayed due to lockdown in my parents country or should i wait until next month after my mom receives her passport? Thanks

dimbo888

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
No, only under 22 can be added not over unless there's a medical condition that makes them dependent on parents after 22.
Yes i mentioned under certain criteria.my concern is not eligibility. My concern is application is already approved. Parents now have copr. Can i now reopen it?

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
1. Guys, any idea on when the London Visa Office will start working on PGP 19 applications. Some members mentioned that it would start working on July 13th?

2. My mother is in Canada and her file was moved from CPC-M to London. Application status is SA Approved but PCC, IME not requested yet. Should we send the PCC, as we can get it from the home country now?

Thanks.

Skaur

Feb 11, 2009
1. Guys, any idea on when the London Visa Office will start working on PGP 19 applications. Some members mentioned that it would start working on July 13th?

2. My mother is in Canada and her file was moved from CPC-M to London. Application status is SA Approved but PCC, IME not requested yet. Should we send the PCC, as we can get it from the home country now?

Thanks.
In same situation, I haven't heard from London Office since Oct 2019. No PCC or IME requested since than

Reactions: Hamied

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi Everyone! Need your experience with GCMS notes! In my last notes I see that criminality for my parents in progress. So they are open my file? But I didn't receive even AOR yet. Ecas status not available. What does it mean? And I also didn't find a note about about my newborn.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello Guys,
Anyone knows if Delhi visa office is working?
The Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi will be limiting its operations until further notice. The Migration Sections at the Consulate in Bangalore and the Consulate in Chandigarh are closed.

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi All,
Any update from after Covid Crisis??? I have no update after Feb 2020 -Bio Metric.
I have sent my parents documents on 15 June 2020... Damn COVID