+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
All additional documents (ie PCC) have been submitted since Oct 2019. On MyCIC account, it says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." I guess CPC Mississaga is slow on final decision.
I submitted pcc in mid Jan, no news, called them they say all seems well, those with long travel history takes long.

Reactions: mydesire

sly_007

Jan 25, 2020
Toronto
Hi,

Can someone guide what needs to be done if your family size changes due to getting married while PGP application is still in process ? My parents have received the PPR but they will be traveling after 6-8 months to do their landing. Meanwhile I will be getting married by end of April. Since my family size will likely change after the visa stamping of my parents, do I still need to update the visa office about future change in family size or should I wait for now ?

gillQA

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Ontario
According to this (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1460&top=14) you are right!

Consult a good immigration lawyer on this matter.
Little more clarification about your situation.
Did you include your spouse income for 2016 or not?
If yes then I think you have to count your income only for 2016 for family size 3 as you were married in 2017.

Otherwise send them a well explained letter with all your income details including NOA or hire good immigration lawyer.

GoodLuck

gillQA

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Ontario
Hi,

Can someone guide what needs to be done if your family size changes due to getting married while PGP application is still in process ? My parents have received the PPR but they will be traveling after 6-8 months to do their landing. Meanwhile I will be getting married by end of April. Since my family size will likely change after the visa stamping of my parents, do I still need to update the visa office about future change in family size or should I wait for now ?
Do notify them only when you get married not beforehand.

TC

krsna05

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2014
Doc's Request.
12-5-2015
Med's Request
26-5-2015
Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
What is the average turn around time for passport return after stamping from DELHI VFS

Sherryr

Jun 3, 2019
Please help me!
I sent all documents on Jun 2019, and on october they asked me to resend a form!
i emailed the firm as their request, since then, no news! They even didn’t give me file number to be able to follow up!
When I call, they ask for file number but I have nothing after more than a year!
What should I do?

yukiyumi

Aug 26, 2018
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone ever experienced any issues with the medical exam. I am sponsoring my mom and she had her medical evaluation last week (in Canada as she's currently visiting me). She's almost 65 so obviously nobody is completely healthy at that age. There was a question about her prior admissions to the hospital and I answered it honestly saying she had a heart procedure years ago. She has been admitted to the hospital many times due to her condition but she hasn't had any issues in the past 1.5 years thanks to lifestyle and medication changes (basically, she is stable, healthy and active).

The doctor's office called today trying to clarify this information (again). Which made me think that probably not many people report anything at all. This made me really worried as I am afraid my mom's application will stick out and I just gave the immigration officer a reason to deny her application by being honest.

My question is: how long does it normally take to process a medical assessment and has anyone experienced any complications with that?

Thanks in advance!

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Urgent help required
Guys I received email from cic saying my application refused due to not meeting income requirement. But I have enough income.

In the letter they Have calculated 4 family members for the year 2016. But in 2016 I was not married , so we were three member Me & my mom dad in 2016 & 2017.
I got married in 2018.
They said I am not meeting 2016 income for 4 members which is not true.

Can you please advise what should I do??
Was your ecas status showing "decision made" ?

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone ever experienced any issues with the medical exam. I am sponsoring my mom and she had her medical evaluation last week (in Canada as she's currently visiting me). She's almost 65 so obviously nobody is completely healthy at that age. There was a question about her prior admissions to the hospital and I answered it honestly saying she had a heart procedure years ago. She has been admitted to the hospital many times due to her condition but she hasn't had any issues in the past 1.5 years thanks to lifestyle and medication changes (basically, she is stable, healthy and active).

The doctor's office called today trying to clarify this information (again). Which made me think that probably not many people report anything at all. This made me really worried as I am afraid my mom's application will stick out and I just gave the immigration officer a reason to deny her application by being honest.

My question is: how long does it normally take to process a medical assessment and has anyone experienced any complications with that?

Thanks in advance!
I would say you don’t have to worry as long as your mother is cured and fine now. They don’t want to reject an application by default. My mom had a heat surgery 30 years ago and my dad had a surgery for cancer 15 years ago. They are both fine now and passed the medical. Everything was declared.

yukiyumi

Aug 26, 2018
Please help me!
I sent all documents on Jun 2019, and on october they asked me to resend a form!
i emailed the firm as their request, since then, no news! They even didn’t give me file number to be able to follow up!
When I call, they ask for file number but I have nothing after more than a year!
What should I do?
Call them and explain your situation.

Prince0304

Apr 27, 2019

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Hi guys just came through a weird situation, my parents received PPR , but we are planning to submit passport in canada coz they will be here in a week . Now I got an email from local IRCC office for my parents to attend an interview . Does anyone know what that interview is about ?my guess is this is a landing Interview. Anyone else got this interview?
Hi,

Till the time your parent have completed the landing, their application is considered under process even if they have received the visa. Any change in your situation will have to be reported. Once the landing is complete you don’t have to report anything as they would already be PR. If I were you, in order to keep it simple, I would ask them to do the landing ASAP and complete the process.

Reactions: kroduk