+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Samip29

Aug 25, 2019
I was requested to submit Sponsor birth certificate and marriage certificate in 21st October and now again CIC have asked same documents again in 29th January,2020. What could be the reason asking for same documents again?
Thanks!

Reactions: serious_cheese

jaymistry

Dec 28, 2018
Hello need help.
i got an email from IRCC that i qualify for sponsoring my parents. but my file is transferred to delhi office in india. my parents are on visitor visa here which i tried to extent and got it approved for 6 more months. for this visitors extension i have to do a medical. will it be considered for parents pr sponsoring?
why they transfered my parents PR file to delhi? its been already 1 year . how much more time?

pls help?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
@robertp please update.

PA PR status changed from In process to Application received as I think ndvo has received my parents file which was transferred 2 weeks ago from cpc m.

question :- will it take average time from application received to in process and decision made @ ndvo even though medical and bio was done 4 months ago

please advise.

thank you
Did you recieve a communication from CPC-M about file transfer to NDVO? Do you know the reason for this transfer at this late stage?
My parents file was transferred on 29 Nov and status remains unchanged to "Application Received". We ordered GCMS notes and noted that as my father couldn't provide PCC for Kuwait and Iraq where he worked in 70s and 80s his file was transferred to LVO-NDVO for further processing.

SY1808

Oct 8, 2019
Can anyone tell me how long it takes for immigration to send us back our passports after they receive it for the confirmation of PR?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello need help.
i got an email from IRCC that i qualify for sponsoring my parents. but my file is transferred to delhi office in india. my parents are on visitor visa here which i tried to extent and got it approved for 6 more months. for this visitors extension i have to do a medical. will it be considered for parents pr sponsoring?
why they transfered my parents PR file to delhi? its been already 1 year . how much more time?

pls help?
  • your Visitor extension medical will consider for PR Application. you can see medical detail under myCIC.
  • CIC will decide Local VO.

Reactions: jaymistry

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @laxsun

I got my SA letter yesterday, which just stated that I'm approved as a sponsor + that my file is transferred to London office. Sponsored parents live in Pakistan - is it common for the VO to be London? Any insight on whether the London office is quick or slow in general with the PGP applications?

Thanks!
For Pakistani, file goes to London. And yes welcome to the waiting club. No request yet for 2019 applicants.

manaal4

May 11, 2019
I linked my application and the status shows that we are processing your application and will send you a message when there is an update or if we need additional documents. As of dec 16th. @YULIA-2016 ... I will check my Ecas and let you know

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Ok under ecas it says application received on June 25th. @YULIA-2016
Thank you

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Mona_hl

Feb 2, 2020
I applied for sponsorship of my parents and sent the documents on June 27th, 2019. However, I have not yet received any letter regarding the application. Since I don't have an application number, I can't check the status anywhere. I was wondering if anybody is also in the same situation and if anyone knows how to followup on that.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I applied for sponsorship of my parents and sent the documents on June 27th, 2019. However, I have not yet received any letter regarding the application. Since I don't have an application number, I can't check the status anywhere. I was wondering if anybody is also in the same situation and if anyone knows how to followup on that.
https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/sponsorship-application/1-list-of-user-waiting-for-ecas-available

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :