+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Canadian1316ir

Dec 3, 2019
I have a question:

I received medical requests for my parents and my sister (dependent child) today. So there are three IM1017E forms available for medical reports on PA account. There is also one "Request Letter" posted on the account at the same time as medical requests, however when I download it, it is only the copy of IM1017E form for PA. Has this happened to anyone else? I feel like they wanted to upload a letter for some additional info but they mistakenly uploaded medical request letter for PA again! What do you think? I am worried that they think that they have asked for some additional info while they actually have not.

Also under "review of additional documents" it says that "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.". But there are only medical request forms on the account. Is it normal?

Last edited:

Lady19

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
May 14th applicant...
Was requested PPC, CV letter, copy of passport backnon October, IME passed Nov 28th and no any updates since that time. No DM on PA yet..
Visa office Mississauga.
Any suggestions?

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I have a question:

I received medical requests for my parents and my sister (dependent child) today. So there are three IM1017E forms available for medical reports on PA account. There is also one "Request Letter" posted on the account at the same time as medical requests, however when I download it, it is only the copy of IM1017E form for PA. Has this happened to anyone else? I feel like they wanted to upload a letter for some additional info but they mistakenly uploaded medical request letter for PA again! What do you think? I am worried that they think that they have asked for some additional info while they actually have not.

Also under "review of additional documents" it says that "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.". But there are only medical request forms on the account. Is it normal?
That happened to me to. But they also sent by email the attachments. On the email the correct attachment was added. Try using the web form to ask.

Reactions: Canadian1316ir

Lady19

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
My mom passed IME in November, but its expired in February 2020, we still waiting for DM for PA. Does it mean that she will need to do another medical exam?

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew

Application Received: June 13 2019
Email Received on Oct 11 with File number and msg "your application is accepted under PGP 2019 cap"

Today, I have received "Additional Document Request" from CIC today. - Option C Printout of Year 2016.

I am sponsoring my mom and there are 2 people (my wife and me) in my family. I have income more than the minimum required income.

Is anyone in same boat ? Why they would ask for Option C printout for the year 2016 ? I gave my consent to contact CRA to get income information with SIN during sending my application.

Reactions: serious_cheese

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
My mom passed IME in November, but its expired in February 2020, we still waiting for DM for PA. Does it mean that she will need to do another medical exam?
Medicals are good for one year. Did they do it in Feb 2019 and used that report for PGP?

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
Sorry, it is Received Status with Date Jun 03, 2019.
@robertp
My application status as "in process" for long time. When I click on status icon, i get the message as "We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2019. Have you come across any applicant in this forum like that.
Also, while I am waiting from CIC response, I have applied PCC for my mom and I received from Indian Consulate. Can I submit this PCC voluntarily via web application form.
Please suggest.
Best Regards.
RV.

Reactions: serious_cheese

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew

Application Received: June 13 2019
Email Received on Oct 11 with File number and msg "your application is accepted under PGP 2019 cap"

Today, I have received "Additional Document Request" from CIC today. - Option C Printout of Year 2016.

I am sponsoring my mom and there are 2 people (my wife and me) in my family. I have income more than the minimum required income.

Is anyone in same boat ? Why they would ask for Option C printout for the year 2016 ? I gave my consent to contact CRA to get income information with SIN during sending my application.
Did you received EI in last 4 yrs or are you self employed?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi

I have a question regarding PCC required for time spent in Canada. My parents came to Canada on supervisa in 2017 for 8 months . Would they need a PCC from RCMP as well for the time spent in Canada, or just from their home country ?

Thanks
Not required from Canada

Reactions: kroduk

packMan

Jan 17, 2020
I have a weird case. My mother is in Canada on super visa which is expiring in March 2020. She is from India and has never traveled to any other country. The SA was done in Dec 16, 2019 and the letter also mentions that the application has been transferred to New York office (yes New York, New Delhi would have made more sense). Has anyone seen this before, or was it a typo by the Visa officer? Also does anyone know, how fast that visa office is?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp
My application status as "in process" for long time. When I click on status icon, i get the message as "We received your application for permanent residence on June 3, 2019. Have you come across any applicant in this forum like that.
Also, while I am waiting from CIC response, I have applied PCC for my mom and I received from Indian Consulate. Can I submit this PCC voluntarily via web application form.
Please suggest.
Best Regards.
RV.
yes you can.