+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
DM since 9th january and no PPR yet. This process is driving me crazy.

As per Call center i will get a request to appear at consulate without PPR as my father is already here in canada.
You will have to be a little more patient than this. I believe you are being processed at CPC-M and if so, please review the office specific wait time for the DM2 to PPR step.

14 days average from DM2 to PPR and in some cases (yours truly) 49 days wait bw DM2 to PPR at CPC-M... 49! -> 4 & 9 -> 49!

In your case, its not even 4 working days; that said, I do understand that it seems forever and can seem frustrating given that the timing also varies per Case Officer...

However if it is NDVO, you should be receiving it shortly, fingers crossed...:D

https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/statistics/local-visa-office-timeline?authuser=0#h.p_XvjBBivWxaJF

Last edited:

Leonora7

Star Member
May 4, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew

I (PA) and my husband (dependent) had our medicals on January 9th and I have just seen on My CIC that I have passed but there is no mention of him, guessing this is because it must have literally just appeared so his will have been reviewed by the end of the day (he has seen the test results and has a Grade A). I'd be grateful if you could update line 513 to medicals passed. Many thanks for all your hard work :)

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019

I (PA) and my husband (dependent) had our medicals on January 9th and I have just seen on My CIC that I have passed but there is no mention of him, guessing this is because it must have literally just appeared so his will have been reviewed by the end of the day (he has seen the test results and has a Grade A). I'd be grateful if you could update line 513 to medicals passed. Many thanks for all your hard work :)
Medical Passed status applies to all people on the file. On myCIC there is no separate notification for dependents. So if you see this status, it means you both passed. Congrats!

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019

When you saw medical "passed" it's applied to both PA and the Dep. They don't put "passed" until everyone in the application passed the medical.

Reactions: HKIMM

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hey everyone, I got a little too excited filling in the PPR stuff and filled in my address on the pre-paid return envelope. Anyone else did this and please tell me that won't be an issue?

shivi1234

Jan 2, 2020
Hello everyone,
A quick question, how long does the DOCTOR takes to send the reports / results to CIC.
My parents did medical on Jan 13 and i was wondering how long does it take to see the result.
Test was in Delhi.

TIA

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hello everyone,
A quick question, how long does the DOCTOR takes to send the reports / results to CIC.
My parents did medical on Jan 13 and i was wondering how long does it take to see the result.
Test was in Delhi.

TIA
Within three days by Max Hospital in Delhi....

Ottawan83

Aug 31, 2019
Please update my file:
- Biometric requested Nov 15
- Medical requested Nov. 25
- PCC and other documents requested Nov 22
-Medical and biometrics done on around Dec 10 (not exactly)
- PCC and other documents sent by email on Dec 30th.

Reactions: robertp

Ottawan83

Aug 31, 2019
On ecas, it shows medical received but it doesn't say passed (was received almost a month ago) Does it get updated later to passed?
- Does ecas get updated when biometrics is received?

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
ecas never show medical passed, you have to check in mycic for that. Medical received in ecas means medical passed.

I am in the same boat, and your reply gives me a hope that medical is passed for my parents as well because ECas is showing Medical Results are received since 17th Dec 2019. I don't have MyCiC access because I used representative for my application.
This ECas status updated after my parents submitted medical results for third time after waiting for 3 months. First two medical submissions never got updated in Ecas.