+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Kamal3194

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
A friend of mine (14th May case) received PPR for his parents.
His father (Principal Applicant) is currently here in Canada on VV and mother is back home in India.
Can his father send PP to Ottawa and his mother to NDVO?
I am also a may 14th applicant, was he requested proof of relationship documents on nov 4th. I have been asked about it but haven’t heard anything after that. Congrats to your buddy though
Thanks

guillecr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Hi all,

With the IME and PCC I received some comments, can somebody help me to clarify?

The principal applicant is my father, do I have to specify the time she has stay AS A VISITOR in canada? Last year she stay in canada for more than 6 month with an approved extension.

Please submit an updated version of Schedule A Background / Declaration
form (IMM 5669) for your spouse.
In section 10. Addresses, specify your precise addresses since you are
18 of age.

Please leave no gap and specify the months and years of all your stays
in Canada

Also when they got the biometrics request it was just for my father but now they are asking for biometric payment for my mom, which was already pay with the intial fee. what can I do in this case?

Please pay for your spouse’s Biometrics Fee.
For online payment: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
(Read the instructions. Choose: Immigration, Biometrics, write the
appropriate option [1 person, family or group] in quantity, Submit, Login
and pay (Create an account with your email address and password in
Register, if required).

Thanks,

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Hi all,

The principal applicant is my father, do I have to specify the time she has stay AS A VISITOR in canada? Last year she stay in canada for more than 6 month with an approved extension.

18 of age.
in Canada

Also when they got the biometrics request it was for for my father but now they are asking for biometric payment for my mom, which was already pay with the intial fee. what can I do in this case?

Thanks,
obviously! Anything and everything.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi all,

18 of age.

in Canada

Also when they got the biometrics request it was just for my father but now they are asking for biometric payment for my mom, which was already pay with the intial fee. what can I do in this case?

Please pay for your spouse’s Biometrics Fee.
For online payment: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
(Read the instructions. Choose: Immigration, Biometrics, write the
appropriate option [1 person, family or group] in quantity, Submit, Login
and pay (Create an account with your email address and password in
Register, if required).

Thanks,
Yes

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi there,

Anyone around May 16th file received and Sep 5th In process but still have not anything from CIC not even SA approval?

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
No I don't have uci no. for my mom. I just sent extra docs and rest everything is done.ecas doesnt show details about what's happening to the application.
True. But if you have given email address and not activated mycic than all communication should come on email (My opinion). There are lots of suggestion regarding linking applications. Some one suggested to take screen shots of problems and raise webform query under technical issues

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I tried everything and still not able to link. Did you use your own log in or made new one for parents? I used my moms info but nothing. Even though ecas shows decision made for sponsor and in process for pa.will appreciate the help.
Mycic is for principal applicant. You should pretend your self as principal applicant when trying to link

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Hello all, I have received an email from CIC Mississauga requesting PCC and Supplementary Information for Travels. I have sent scanned copy of PCC (India) and Supplementary Information for Travels to IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca .
I never received any acknowledgement saying they received the docs I sent. Is that common.

Also, scanned copy of PCC should be fine right?

Please advise.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
As reported earlier, my friends parents (14th May case) got PPR yesterday and my in-laws (16th May case) recieved theirs today.
My parents (10th May case) were not that lucky as their file was transferred from Mississauga to Delhi on 29 Nov during background checks and it's still in "Application Received" status.

Reactions: serious_cheese

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello all, I have received an email from CIC Mississauga requesting PCC and Supplementary Information for Travels. I have sent scanned copy of PCC (India) and Supplementary Information for Travels to IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca .
I never received any acknowledgement saying they received the docs I sent. Is that common.

Also, scanned copy of PCC should be fine right?

Please advise.
Scanned copy is OK.
Most of us have sent scanned copy through email unless some had to sent originals as instructed.
I don't think you will receive acknowledgement email from CPC-M. Check your myCIC page.
After few weeks it will change to "We are reviewing documents you submitted."

Reactions: jittujobyjohn_1985

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Scanned copy is OK.
Most of us have sent scanned copy through email unless some had to sent originals as instructed.
I don't think you will receive acknowledgement email from CPC-M. Check your myCIC page.
After few weeks it will change to "We are reviewing documents you submitted."
Thank you !