+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Channi bedi

Feb 3, 2019
Hello everyone
I got selected too. I have a question I am the sponsor and my wife is co-signer. I am applying for my mom and dad both. On the other hand my wife is sponsoring her mom and I would be the cosigner. So we are 3 including my daughter and we are going to sponsor 3 people. Tell me how should I fill finacial form. I have enough income for 6

yycpam

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone, has anyone sent via FedEx to the address specified? I sent my mom the complete package to sign and add her photos, and wondering if I can use FedEx to send to the PO box.

I've tried looking but see conflicting information online :(

bakeks

May 1, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Hi Everyone,

I got my Invitation email last week as well and have started completing the forms. I am stumped on the Education history (question 5 on form eimm5669e) for both of my parents and I am hoping if someone had encountered similar struggle or any advice you can tell me is greatly appreciated.

I am able to provide the number of years they completed per level of schooling. However on the note to give full details of all secondary and post-secondary where my issues begin:

1st issue for my dad which is the principal applicant – the High School he attended have closed down many years ago (closed by the government – as it was a public school and is now a mall in the Philippines)

We can find his high school diploma which it would have the issue date but we no longer have any transcript of records to obtain the From date (*yyyy/mm) and To date (was hoping to use the issue date in the diploma for this) required in the form

2nd issue is for my mom – she grew up in the province and attended a provincial secondary school/high school – her diploma was lost when my grandparents moved houses in the province and she doesn’t have any transcript of records as well. We tried contacting the said school but it is currently summer vacation and they only have security guards as this is in the province – no admin officers as well. For my mom’s high school dates, is it acceptable to put Unknown in both to and From dates, or is this a deal breaker. The school opens in June and we won’t have enough time to request and wait until they process then submit on time for Jun 28.

Any help or advice is appreciated, sorry for the long post! Thank you and good luck to everyone!

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Financial Evaluation form IMM5768E -
Do I have to add separate row for the same tax year when there is change in family size but same employer?
If yes, How do I calculate the gross income? Can I give NOA value at the row for period ending with Dec-31 for the tax year?

For Example:
2016-04-18 - 2016-12-31 Family size 4 gross income $xxxxx
2016-01-01 - 2016-04-17 Family size 3 <<blank>>

Last edited:

prixit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/mar/2012
AOR Received.
29/6/2012
Med's Done....
12/mar /2012
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
Hi Guys, i am new to this thread and will really appreciate your guidance, i got a confirmation number for my intrest form, however i have not recieved an email as yet , can some one advise if it is normal

canvan14

May 8, 2014
Hi Guys, i am new to this thread and will really appreciate your guidance, i got a confirmation number for my intrest form, however i have not recieved an email as yet , can some one advise if it is normal
Have you checked the website to see if your confirmation number is on the list? Fill out a web form and they will get back to you.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/selected.html

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Has anyone filled in explanation letter for family unit size discrepancy in EOI form ?

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Hello everyone
I got selected too. I have a question I am the sponsor and my wife is co-signer. I am applying for my mom and dad both. On the other hand my wife is sponsoring her mom and I would be the cosigner. So we are 3 including my daughter and we are going to sponsor 3 people. Tell me how should I fill finacial form. I have enough income for 6
Someone recommended me to fill 4 for self (Husband+wife+child+sponsored mother) in evaluation forms and for wife (6) as she has to mention previous undertaking ! Treat both applications separately and wife should fill after yours. Hope that helps

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Has anyone filled in explanation letter for family unit size discrepancy in EOI form ?
Depend of what type of discrepancy the family size is about. If the number of family size you put in the EOI form is larger than your actual family size (and certainly if your total income supports it), it is easier by just submit the complete application, proof of income and a brief letter explaining that you may make a slight mistake by the number.
Otherwise, you must check if your total income support a larger size, then you would do the same and explain even more in details of what happened.
In both cases, if your total income supports your family size (smaller or larger), it is generally acceptable. You only get rejected if your total income is insufficient, in my opinion though

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Hello everyone
This is easy:
1/ Your family size is: You + your wife + your daughter + your mom + your dad + your wife's mom = 6
2/ You can read the Guide for how you should fill the financial form, no?

redhat82

Apr 24, 2019
Guys - Do we need to certify all the photocopies we attach with the application? For example, do I need to find a notary for certifying the photocopy of my passport, birth certificate etc. even though they are in English? I am a bit confused whether that's needed only for translation related documents or any photocopy of original document we attach. ( see language below)
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Certified true copies
To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must (as described below) compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:
......"