+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Hi All,

The PCC letter from CIC says to submit the document in original. But it seems some you have submitted a scanned copy of the document, my LVO is Mississauga....will CIC Mississauga accept the scanned copy of PCC report?
My letter (CPC-M) said to submit a copy... I think I read some others got letters saying submit original.

I will suggest to do whatever your letter says, but make sure you keep a copy (better still a scanned soft copy) in case you have to submit the original.

Reactions: sagar416

gayfish

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
@gayfish, Did you submit PCC? Did LVO-Singapore updated the online status that they received the PCC?
@robertp , got PCC on DEC4, please update my timeline.
I sent both hard copies by mail (as requested in letter) and upload scans to myCIC. myCIC status updated to "We have received the additional documents you provided" right after we uploaded scans.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
This post is for people who want to apply for PCC - India thru BLS.
I went to BLS yesterday for my Mom's PCC
Docs : all my Canada papers - PR, landing paper, my Passport copies, Mom's front page and back page of passport!
Her passport, a letter advising - I'm sponsoring her.
Utility bill
Photograph
Form filled for the PCC
*********************************"
If you don't take landing paper they will not accept it , I had to go twice to BLS .
The waiting is atleast for 2 hrs :(
2 weeks advised to me for PCC

Reactions: ramko

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
From the sheets,
For CPC M, To move from IME Passed to DM for PA:
Avg: 75
Min: 5
Max: 120

For CPC M, To move from DM to PPR for PA:
Avg: 9
Min: 1
Max: 46

Just looking to kill time, hence though of calculating. hehe

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
My letter (CPC-M) said to submit a copy... I think I read some others got letters saying submit original.

I will suggest to do whatever your letter says, but make sure you keep a copy (better still a scanned soft copy) in case you have to submit the original.
The 1st letter I received has this note below whereas I also received a 2nd letter which is a reminder, the 2nd letter said to submit the original PCC.

"Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country’s law enforcement
authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they
receive it."

So a little confused it CPC Missisaugga is accepting the scanned copy of the document.

pavion

Sep 25, 2019
Seems like once all requested documents are delivered, it is about 4-6 weeks for final processing. @YULIA-2016, I can help with this but it seems like this information would be valuable, since the early applicants had medical before biometrics, but overall it was still 4-6 weeks before peopl got their ppr

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file was transferred to NDVO on 16 Oct, Received Medical, PCC, Travel Form on 14 Nov. Just received update Medical passed on Dec 4.
How do you know that your file was transferred to NDVO on October 16th? Was your SA letter dated October 16th? or your ECAS status changed to Application Received on October 16th?

In my case, the SA letter is dated October 31st but my ECAS changed to Application Received around November 18th or 20th.

Let me know.

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Has anyone here submitted proof of name change for parents? My mother's name has had a major change (first name and last name) after marriage. Her only proofs are a note on old passport stating this name change and India (Tamil Nadu) Government Gazette publicizing this name change. Is this enough?

Raghav.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone.

Just wondering if there will be any delay in processing if My Parents sugar is high? They just had non ede medical exam and doctor told them sugar is high. Anyone know?

My timeline
Application Submitted - June 7
Decision Made on sponsorship application - Dec 1
Medical and Bio metric request Dec 1
Depends on how high. They should be pursuing treatment and getting an A1C test no matter what.