+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Sumeet2019

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
My additional documents uploaded October 24th, and I’m still waiting for any updates, LVO is Mississauga, anyone? This office normally takes way less time to process, almost a month now, idk what to think....
Same here . I submitted PCC and additional docs via email . CIC still showing that we are processing your background check .
Even though they asked for additional documents in SA letter , CIC showed " No Additional documents Required " from day 1 since i created CIC account .

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Any updates for May 29th applicants - whose AOR was 16th Sep - and shows still in Process -for SA and PA both
looks like my case is with someone who is just sitting and thinking what should i do delay more ......
its almost 22 days and people who did have later dates for AOR have decision made and LVO assigned.
This is so confusing as one does not know what is happening.
Calling CIC does not help. they wont answer what case officer is doing !
Same here, May 29, stuck IP, super frustrating as people before and after me are getting approvals. I called IRCC but they refuse to say what's going on, they say they don't have access to notes which I find hard to believe, all they say is that it's still within timeframes.

richjo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
No my mother in law is in canada,medical passed in August.Still waiting for PPR

Is there any applicant who received passport request while parents are in Canada?
Pretty sure everyone who was not asked for biometrics, are already in Canada. Lots of them already have PPR

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Same here . I submitted PCC and additional docs via email . CIC still showing that we are processing your background check .
Even though they asked for additional documents in SA letter , CIC showed " No Additional documents Required " from day 1 since i created CIC account .
That additional documents thing only changes when they ask for documents through MyCIC. Dont think the generic email changes the additional documents tab.

Reactions: Sumeet2019

honeymai

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Inland
Category........
Visa Office......
Novia Scotia
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
20-09-201$
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
May ,2015
Med's Done....
June 1, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Please update, biometrics letter request received today Nov 19, 2019. ECAS still in process

Reactions: laxsun

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Same here, May 29, stuck IP, super frustrating as people before and after me are getting approvals. I called IRCC but they refuse to say what's going on, they say they don't have access to notes which I find hard to believe, all they say is that it's still within timeframes.
I called CIC just to check if there is any additional paperwork required they said no.
Reviewing eligibility.
They won't divulge anything more about the application.