+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
In GCSM notes, check "Outgoing" section. Did CIC send any letters to the province? If "yes", in the "Incoming" does it show that CIC receive any response from the province?
and I assume, on the first page of GCSM notes, the third row "Updated Date" means when they touched your file last time.
Yes, they sent a note to the province to collect info about any benefits I received but nothing incoming since then. Why would it take so long, I never received any benefits except child benefits, which is not provincial. And, last updated date is Aug 21 when requested my dad's death certificate, and no activity since then.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
My ATIP notes show that after the officer requested my dads death certificate on Aug 21, no activity happened on my file. Why would they put my case aside for 3 months? Any ideas?

Rushdanalb

Jul 13, 2018
My ATIP notes show that after the officer requested my dads death certificate on Aug 21, no activity happened on my file. Why would they put my case aside for 3 months? Any ideas?

honestly not sure what is the reason for the hold up. we been waiting from months now without any reason

Rushdanalb

Jul 13, 2018
hey guys,

I wanted to know my app is been stuck in process for almost 3 months now.

I just wanted to know we live in a government townhouse do u guys think that could create an issue?

Sumeet2019

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Same here
Same here . I submitted PCC and additional docs via email . CIC still showing that we are processing your background check .
Even though they asked for additional documents in SA letter , CIC showed " No Additional documents Required " from day 1 since i created CIC account .

Reactions: chandra415