+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
It’s terrible, the only comfort I can offer at this stage is that when I finally got a DM as a sponsor, everything else snowballed really quickly!!
I have a gut feeling that it will be similar for the folks who are stuck currently. Things will move very quickly once they get DM's.. like same day DM+IME+BIO+PCC & Additional Doc request

Sumeet2019

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hello Everyone , I received a letter yesterday where my eligibility was approved and i was asked to provide PCC for my parents in addition to biometrics and medical .
There is also written in the email :
"Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for
spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents."

This states that i have to provide birth certificate for my parents . But they dont have birth certificates . What should i do ? Has anyone encountered the same issue ? Please advise

Thanks ,

Sumeet

Sumeet2019

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Reactions: robertp

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello Everyone , I received a letter yesterday where my eligibility was approved and i was asked to provide PCC for my parents in addition to biometrics and medical .
There is also written in the email :
"Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for
spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents."

This states that i have to provide birth certificate for my parents . But they dont have birth certificates . What should i do ? Has anyone encountered the same issue ? Please advise

Thanks ,

Sumeet
Read this: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912

Reactions: Sumeet2019