+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ronSuperMan

Jan 28, 2019
For parents and grand parents visa application I can't link my parents aaplication on CIC. I tried all options and made sure I am providing right information.

does Any one has same issue.? Not able to link application with CIC account. ?

chandu_rck

May 13, 2019
hi,Does the biometrics request letter comes in email or by mail? I have received medical request, PCC ,Travel history document, resume requests in email.But i did not get the biometrics request yet.Appreciate your help!

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
I received an e-mail today saying that our application was incomplete because we are missing IMM 5406 for my husband’s mother and two dependent siblings over the age of 18. I submitted these forms, all with signatures for all of them. I’m very confused as to why they are saying they are incomplete. Each person had to submit three forms because they have a large family. Could this be a mistake? We only have 30 days to produce the missing forms.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thank you for the great info.
Where should we send the passports to? I'm thinking how should the parents send the passports From home countries? If posting passports is possible at all
Doesn't Passport Request (PPR) letter include the details about mailing address? Must be CPC-Mississauga where your case was processed.
If not, you can ask others who already had PPR from the tracker.

Your parents can send passport by registered mail from home country to the visa office.
No need to be express mail unless you are in hurry to bring your parents here.

Just plan that once passport is sent it may take few weeks. Your parents cannot travel in that time.
You can book their air tickets once the passport is returned with visa.

Congratulations on the successful conclusion of your case.

Reactions: Ramona2019

Simranaulakh16

Star Member
Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
23 jan2013
File Transfer...
20 feb 2013
Med's Done....
4 Jan 2013
Passport Req..
7 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process 8 august... Decision made 28 october
LANDED..........
12.november.2013
I have received a request for PCC and additional documents on sep27th. How ever did not get a request for biometrics- should i be worried. Will i be able to ask immigration if they sent it or not as i am not trusting mail at the moment

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi, I have still not received the AOR for the application submitted. Not sure by when I will receive the AOR.

Below are my details. How this can be added to the tracker -
Invitation received: 27-Apr-19
Application Submitted: 24-Jun-19
Application Delivered (By Canada Post): 26-Jun-19
AOR Received: WAITING
AOR is received only by applicants who has sent applications on or before June 12.
Wait for few weeks.

Can you please complete following information:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/edit#gid=945174368
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date: 27 Apr 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: 26 Jun 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker

Reactions: WaitingForPR_09

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
I have received a request for PCC and additional documents on sep27th. How ever did not get a request for biometrics- should i be worried. Will i be able to ask immigration if they sent it or not as i am not trusting mail at the moment
No need to worry. Biometrics is the simplest step to complete among others.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi everyone, I have a question about submitting PCC/Travel document/IMM5562/Resume via email. Given then 5mb attachment restriction, can we submit the requested documents in separate emails? And how strict are they on the attachment size?
You can send in several emails.
When I scanned the documents with a printer with pdf scanner, they became small files (around 200 kb).
The printer normally has options of choosing resolutions.
These printer/scanners are available in STAPLES.

Reactions: mia1588