+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Guys - need some help. For a signed IMM 5669 request.. do we have to update anything on the form (my parents travelled to US in between). Also should the date be updated to the current date?
Yes. Your previous form deemed incomplete and they are not going to go back and check that.

Reactions: geol

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Got an email that they’re requesting my father’s passport, two ID photos and prepaid envelope just few minutes ago.
My father is in Philippines right now and I have to submit a webform although I already submitted the webform that he is already back in the Philippines.. Anyway my father got a PPR today!!
Congrats!
Did they give you a timeline again to submit his passport?

Reactions: SAM_2014

brianmisha

Oct 16, 2019
Hello everyone. I am new here on this forum. Could you please help me to write a resume for parents and what are the country specific requirements?

vjspin

Oct 16, 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@YULIA-2016 based on your experience and previous years, what are the next steps after passport request? I assume our parents should travel to Canada so that we can post their passports right? And if so, how long after that they should present for landing?
Thanks.
After PPR, the visa office will issue immigrant visas to applicants.
They have to land in Canada to become PR within the validity of medical (one year).

Parents will travel to Canada after getting visa. If they are here, they have to go to another country and make landing to become PR.