+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hey!! when you log in to your GCKey account and under the current status do you see "your action is required" or something different? I submitted my documents yesterday and up until now it is displaying message " your action is required"
Yes it’s action required, I also submitted yesterday and don’t expect that to change any time soon, give them a few days/weeks

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Reactions: inaratay

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi All,

The status was In process on PA’s side now it changed to Application Received again.

Anyone else see that? Any idea why it went back?

Aor Aug 16, bio done and file transferred on oct 08

TIA
Because it "received" by the LVO. You might get another AoR from them.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi @robertp, @YULIA-2016 or other experienced friends can you pl advise,
my PA application status changed from In process to Application received. what does this could mean? First, they transferred my application to NDVO although my mom's address was captured in her application was CANADIAN address and now status changed backward.

I am confused now
Because it "received" by the LVO. You might get another AoR from them.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi @robertp, @YULIA-2016 or other experienced friends can you pl advise,
my PA application status changed from In process to Application received. what does this could mean? First, they transferred my application to NDVO although my mom's address was captured in her application was CANADIAN address and now status changed backward.

I am confused now
NDVO received PR application and waiting for In process @ NDVO.

Sumeet2019

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hello Guys , I need an advice :

I received a letter that my eligibility requirements have been reviewed and case processing center of my parents , ( who live in India ) will be Mississauga .
They have mentioned the requirements of Biometrics as well as Police Clearance . I also got a separate letter for Biometrics and Medical Request .

My Question is Will i get a separate letter for Police Clearance as well ? or shall my parents just apply for Police clearance and get an appointment as mentioned Please advise

Thanks ,
Sumeet

@robertp @YULIA-2016 :

snganu

Oct 2, 2011

I received a letter that my eligibility requirements have been reviewed and case processing center of my parents , ( who live in India ) will be Mississauga .
They have mentioned the requirements of Biometrics as well as Police Clearance . I also got a separate letter for Biometrics and Medical Request .

My Question is Will i get a separate letter for Police Clearance as well ? or shall my parents just apply for Police clearance and get an appointment as mentioned Please advise

Thanks ,
Sumeet

@robertp @YULIA-2016 :
Do PCC as well and submit it along with other documents or using the webform.

Reactions: Sumeet2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

Thanks ,
Sumeet

@robertp @YULIA-2016 :
no separate email for PCC , from CPC-M now they requesting PCC , travel history with SA letter.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VsB_ke6kvSQOtWpWBwaaKbqHCTyvZ0oT/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hey, i am not sure about my line but my application was recieved May 28 and Aor Sept 16. SA AND PA both side in process since Oct 15.