+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
hi everyone, after you send requested documents to the specified super long email address, do you receive any sort of confirmation from it? Or did it just go silent? Thank you!!!!!

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi,

Today afternoon, I received an email from CIC that says
“You have a new message in your account for application: F000xxxxxx”

When I login into ECAS or GCKey I don’t see any new message other than the In Process status for both a sponsor and principal applicant, which was there since Oct 4.

Was anyone in the similar situation? Am I not looking properly? Any thoughts would be appreciated.
The message will be in the bottom of your myCIC linked page. Check it again.
It will not be in the eCAS.

Reactions: inaratay

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
hi everyone, after you send requested documents to the specified super long email address, do you receive any sort of confirmation from it? Or did it just go silent? Thank you!!!!!
I didnt get anything! I assume as long as we didnt get the inbox full message, we are fine.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Guys, Probably someone else made this question. I received Bio request last week, But in the letter is including just my father, the letter does not mention my mom. Is this because he is the principal? also I would like to mention that my mom is here in canada as a visitor and my other is back home. Does my mom have to get biometrics too?

Also yesterday received the SA letter.

Thanks,
CO exempted her from BIO.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I am saying this because of my personal experience.
I don't have surname in my passport, given name is "Akwinderpreet Singh"
so I entered "Singh" as surname and "Akwinderpreet" as given name.
Technically filling out VAC appointment form has no relation with CIC.
This is merely for appointment purposes only.
Hope this helps
Not sure how you put the name in the passport, but Singh should have been your surname

Seahawk333

Feb 10, 2018
Hi All,

The status was In process on PA’s side now it changed to Application Received again.

Anyone else see that? Any idea why it went back?

Aor Aug 16, bio done and file transferred on oct 08

TIA

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Hi @robertp, @YULIA-2016 or other experienced friends can you pl advise,
my PA application status changed from In process to Application received. what does this could mean? First, they transferred my application to NDVO although my mom's address was captured in her application was CANADIAN address and now status changed backward.

I am confused now

Reactions: Seahawk333

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Hi @robertp, @YULIA-2016 or other experienced friends can you pl advise,
my PA application status changed from In process to Application received. what does this could mean? First, they transferred my application to NDVO although my mom's address was captured in her application was CANADIAN address and now status changed backward.

I am confused now
If you submitted all additional documents like PCC etc, then may be it will change to "DM" today

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hey!! when you log in to your GCKey account and under the current status do you see "your action is required" or something different? I submitted my documents yesterday and up until now it is displaying message " your action is required"

inaratay

May 9, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
27-05-2019
Most likely this message would be on the GCKey side for the principle applicant. After you login, on that first page be sure to scroll down as sometimes the message appears on that front page at the bottom. Or click on the application number on the GCKey page to open more details and scroll down to see whether there is a message there.
Thank you for your reply.
I checked this morning, Sponsor Application shows "Decision Made". I guess I need to wait for the approval email.

Reactions: mostafa2008