+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

sosansombol

Oct 4, 2019
Hi every Body,

I am new to this forum, I already applied for PGP 2019
I Received Biometric request yesterday,
I have a question from Senior members and I will appreciate if any body can help me on this Issue .
My parents living in Iran, Since In Iran there is no Legal Separation Status IRCC call Centre advise me to select Married Status on the form IMM008
I applied for My MOM and put DAD as non accompanying dependent.The Medical request received for both.
My dad does not corporate and he does not even want to submit any document or do any examination.
I don't know what can I do.
I asked my husband to talk to him but there is no chance to make him submit his document and go for medical exam or Police certification request.
My Mom did her Bio last 2 month and I am really don't know what to do and what is the best approach.
Your kind advise really appreciated.

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
I received PCC and Chinese Hukou request today

Anyone know if parents are here on supervisa for more than 6 months, do we need Canadian police certificate as well?

And any Chinese here know that do we just photocopy the Hukou ID and translate it? That will do?
Thank you so much!

You don't need a PCC for Canada.
You will need a notarized translation and Hukou copy.

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Hi every Body,

I am new to this forum, I already applied for PGP 2019
I Received Biometric request yesterday,
I have a question from Senior members and I will appreciate if any body can help me on this Issue .
My parents living in Iran, Since In Iran there is no Legal Separation Status IRCC call Centre advise me to select Married Status on the form IMM008
I applied for My MOM and put DAD as non accompanying dependent.The Medical request received for both.
My dad does not corporate and he does not even want to submit any document or do any examination.
I don't know what can I do.
I asked my husband to talk to him but there is no chance to make him submit his document and go for medical exam or Police certification request.
My Mom did her Bio last 2 month and I am really don't know what to do and what is the best approach.
Your kind advise really appreciated.
The file for both the parents is processed together, unless of course they are legally separated and you can prove that with some kind of documentation.

Unfortunately, in your case if your Father doesn't want to cooperate and you want your Mom's file to be processed regardless, your best bet is to get some professional legal advise from a lawyer to see what can be done in this case. Else, unfortunately your Mom's file can be cancelled too.

sosansombol

Oct 4, 2019
The file for both the parents is processed together, unless of course they are legally separated and you can prove that with some kind of documentation.

Unfortunately, in your case if your Father doesn't want to cooperate and you want your Mom's file to be processed regardless, your best bet is to get some professional legal advise from a lawyer to see what can be done in this case. Else, unfortunately your Mom's file can be cancelled too.
which kind of document I have to provide, Does affidavit works - I can ask her to provide affidavit .

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
which kind of document I have to provide, Does affidavit works - I can ask her to provide affidavit .
As I mentioned you will need to consult a professional lawyer, as I don't think your parents' case is a regular separation case.

Unless of course there is a professional lawyer reading this forum and who is willing to provide some free advice here.

gillQA

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Ontario
Hi Experts got quick question
I applied for my both parents and my dad is in India and my mom in in Canada ( going back to India on Oct-09-2019).
Today I got biometric request for my father only.
Can they both go with letter to give biometric or my Mom is exempted from biometric?
Please help

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Hi Experts got quick question
I applied for my both parents and my dad is in India and my mom in in Canada ( going back to India on Oct-09-2019).
Today I got biometric request for my father only.
Can they both go with letter to give biometric or my Mom is exempted from biometric?
Please help
Could be possible that they excluded your Mom as she is in Canada atm. However, call CIC and confirm if she is indeed exempted or was it a goof up by the agent processing your file.

A similar thing happened with another person on the forum (can't recall his name), but in his case both his parents were back in their home country and only one of them received the Biometrics request, so he called CIC to confirm if only one of them needed the Biometrics and they acknowledged their mistake and sent the request for the other parent too.

reddevilman

Nov 6, 2013
You are not in the tracker... tag #YULIA-2016 and #robertp & provide below info:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=945174368

Sponsored People: Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship: China PR
Sponsor Province: BC
Invitations Receive Date: Apr 24, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date:
AoR Received (DATE): Sep 30, 2019
Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: Application Received May 24, 2019
Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: In Process Oct 1, 2019

Reactions: robertp

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Hello Guys,

I got decision made May 17 applicant.
Update the excel sheet, Rehank

I'm not sure how to find out if the decision made is approval on ECAS . My GCkey doesnt show anything as well. Can anyone please advise on this ?
Im worried what could be the decision made under sponsor status

My parents are already here in Canada!

Last edited:

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi friends. Updated ircc regarding arrival of news member in family and change in family size accordingly by web form. Will I receive any reply /communication from ircc . Thank you

dreamsite

May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received the same email from last weeks format :

RPRF fees, Passport all page copy, PCC, Travel history ( IMM5562e), CV/ Resume

Medical was done on Sep 29.
May 22nd Applicant

Case Processing cernter is Mississauga..

Please update the tracker...

@robertp @YULIA-2016

Last edited: