1)After you login to MyCIC, you click on Link App to this Account button. Choose Permanent Residence in category and Family Class (Parents & Grandparents) in sub-category. This will open all the required fields you will need to fill up.
2) In the passport section, enter the info as seen in the originally sent passport of PA. you can use passport # and date or place.
3) Match the city and province name you entered in the original application.
4) count # of Family member = [ Sponsor + if Cosigner ] do not count kids + [PA + if Dep]
5) open link to see more details.
Yes you can do PCC and IME ( Medical ), PPR .... in Canada.Hello friends
I have a query regarding PR for my parents. They received the AOR in May and biometric request on Sep 27. They have completed biometric. They will be traveling to Canada in October for a period of 6 months. What happens when they receive PCC and medical? Can this be done in Canada or only in India?
I have a question- do the email communications come to sponsor email or PA email?Received the request for the following documents on Friday, Sep 27:
Sent through email today.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
- Passport/Travel Document (All Pages)
- Biometrics (if applicable)
- Police Certificate
- Country-Specific Requirements
- Supplementary Information – Your Travels (IMM5562)
- Details of Military Service - IMM5546 (if applicable)