Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
For all those forum members, who think that some members are being impatient;
I will talk about my file, I had to call them twice in this whole process so far.
1st I called after waiting for a week when I saw on ECAS that they have sent a correspondence to me which I never received as of today, so i had to call them what's that correspondence for as i never received it ( to my understanding they are having some problems in their system. Some other members reported the same)
2nd reason i called after i saw decision made on sponsorship file last week and i have not received anything from IRCC what's that decision about and not received any biometric or medical request (as the trend has been for most members, getting biometric request with decision made). So i had to call them to ask that I'm not receiving any correspondence from them since July 11 which was AOR. And agent told me that they are having system technical issues that's why he can't tell me file status but it will take about 2-3 hours to fix so call back. Now I have to call them again as I don't want to miss any letter from IRCC if they have system problems here and there.
P.S. if files move as per trend no body would contact IRCC especially on sponsorship side. Although we can't do much but calling for clarification is every Canadian's right.

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
I will talk about my file, I had to call them twice in this whole process so far.
1st I called after waiting for a week when I saw on ECAS that they have sent a correspondence to me which I never received as of today, so i had to call them what's that correspondence for as i never received it ( to my understanding they are having some problems in their system. Some other members reported the same)
2nd reason i called after i saw decision made on sponsorship file last week and i have not received anything from IRCC what's that decision about and not received any biometric or medical request (as the trend has been for most members, getting biometric request with decision made). So i had to call them to ask that I'm not receiving any correspondence from them since July 11 which was AOR. And agent told me that they are having system technical issues that's why he can't tell me file status but it will take about 2-3 hours to fix so call back. Now I have to call them again as I don't want to miss any letter from IRCC if they have system problems here and there.
P.S. if files move as per trend no body would contact IRCC especially on sponsorship side. Although we can't do much but calling for clarification is every Canadian's right.
Hi,
I have the same concern.. My decision was made on September 19th but I didnt get any correspondence from them (no medical or SA). really worrying.. what did they say about your file?

cooold

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Hi all,
My File Status changed For PA from In Process to Application Received.
I go Sa Approval Email on Sep 16. I am guessing that NDVO has now received the file and will process it.

Last edited:

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Hi,
I have the same concern.. My decision was made on September 19th but I didnt get any correspondence from them (no medical or SA). really worrying.. what did they say about your file?
He told me to call back in couple hours as their system is having technical difficulties, so he won't be able to check status

deleter

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hello

for those of you who were requested to submit an additional document, did MyCIC account ever get updated after you submitted the document?

Below is what mine is still showing, 1 month after I submitted the requested document:

Review of additional documents

• We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Hi When you look in ECAS and when you expand into the decision made for sponsorship, what does it says when was the Processing started on your file?
We started processing your application on September 17, 2019.

Reactions: Nav_S

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
@robertp please update: Applicant status changed to in process and the 2nd line was added that Warsaw started processing on September 23.
Applicants from Warsaw visa office, please can you check and advise when Warsaw started pressing (2nd line in applicant part) and when did you get medical request.
@mehrazsepehr @YourMama
Thank you!

Reactions: robertp

PGP_Coast

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi,

eCAS updated today, Sep24: Medical have been received. I hope it means medical is passed!

Thanks,

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
You are doing everything right. You check the updates and then follow up if you dont receive the correspondence or requests to match.

Ideally IRCC should let people process their own files to minimize system problems.

Reactions: luckymystery

krsna05

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2014
Doc's Request.
12-5-2015
Med's Request
26-5-2015
Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
1. No medication should not effect his tests results.
2. Yes because you want the medication to actually control his symptoms.

As long as his bp issues are not related to larger cardiac issues and your father has his blood sugars under control and there have been no kidney damage or other vascular damage due to the diabetes he will likely be fine. He may be required to do further cardiac testing.
Thanks

krsna05

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2014
Doc's Request.
12-5-2015
Med's Request
26-5-2015
Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
Blood pressure is not a problem at all.
A1: It will only impact the exams if the blood pressure has been uncontrolled (or badly controlled) for a few years generating a damage in the kidneys, which will make the Creatinine go up. If that's the case and your father already knows the Creatinine is going to be high on the blood test, then your father's doctor should already be aware and before getting the medicals, you should get a report (in English or French) from your father's Nephrologist indicating that his condition is stable and he won't need extreme measures to maintain his stability. This report is attached to the Emedical report sent to IRCC by the panel physician

(sorry if I'm too technical)

A2: of course he should take his medicine, there's no need to be fasting when doing the medicals
A3: sorry no answer for that :)
Thanks a lot for taking out time and explaining

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
If you have regular EI, line 150 is not the income status.
I was under the impression that only maternity EI would count towards income, which shows up in Line 150. EI cannot be count towards income calculation in sponsorship except for maternity. I could be wrong but it's too late to discuss this for this year's application anyway :)

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp pleaseupdate line#473 in the tracker.
  • Sponsored People: Parent
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25, 2019
  • Courier received in Ottawa Date: June 06, 2019
  • E-cas Status on September 24, 2019 :We received your application for permanent residence on June 6, 2019
Thank you
are u able to link app?