+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It was clearly mentioned by IRCC while sending ITA that applications will be processed in the order of their receipts. There is a rightful logic for people awaiting for PCC which is being delayed inordinately.
They never promised that every application would be exactly processed in order. What you consider to be a delay may just the way they are processing things. It hasn’t been long delays like 3-6 months.

Reactions: nayr69sg

new101user

Apr 25, 2019
Hi,
I am hoping for some insight in how I proceed. I submitted my parent applications in June with my dad being the Prinicipal applicant and my mom and brother as dependent. However, my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer. He has completed surgery and will start radiation soon. I just received an email to submit imm5669 with signature. I know that the thresold for medical should not exceed $20000, and I believe that my dad will be considered medical inadmissible. Should I informed IRCC and cancel the application or how should I proceed. Any advice or suggestion is greatly appreciated. thanks.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi,
I am hoping for some insight in how I proceed. I submitted my parent applications in June with my dad being the Prinicipal applicant and my mom and brother as dependent. However, my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer. He has completed surgery and will start radiation soon. I just received an email to submit imm5669 with signature. I know that the thresold for medical should not exceed $20000, and I believe that my dad will be considered medical inadmissible. Should I informed IRCC and cancel the application or how should I proceed. Any advice or suggestion is greatly appreciated. thanks.
IRCC will probably reject your application unfortunately.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
They never promised that every application would be exactly processed in order. What you consider to be a delay may just the way they are processing things. It hasn’t been long delays like 3-6 months.
Agree. Everyone just has to be patient. At least we are already in processing! The wait is relatively short now compared to those who have not been accepted not got ITA not got a confirmation number and are waiting for Jan 2020.

Good luck people.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

On the tracker I see my ECAS has been updated to Decision made for SA. It is still not in progress, and also there is no decision made at the moment. Can you please correct that. It is only Application Received at the moment.

Reactions: robertp

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
@robertp @YULIA-2016 please update for user: jayeshaminnew#2 decision made 20 sep and in process date was 19 sep

Reactions: robertp

Samip29

Aug 25, 2019
I was requested to submit a IMM5669 form due to missing handwritten signature. So I have filled and parents signed a Jun-2019 version of IMM5669 where as I have read on this thread I supposed to filled a same for version of 11-2018. Which one is correct? What shall I do now?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Happy Canuck

Feb 9, 2019
Hi,
I am sorry about your dad. Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer related deaths in Canada. The PGP process can be very long and by the time that you need to provide a medical your dad's situation might be more clear. If I were you, I would keep my application going and I would just hope for the best.

I wish you strength

new101user

Apr 25, 2019
I am sorry about your dad. Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer related deaths in Canada. The PGP process can be very long and by the time that you need to provide a medical your dad's situation might be more clear. If I were you, I would keep my application going and I would just hope for the best.

I wish you strength
Thank you for your opinion. Do you think that I should start consulting a lawyer? Since i still have my.mom and brother for the application too. Thanks

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
Thank you for your opinion. Do you think that I should start consulting a lawyer? Since i still have my.mom and brother for the application too. Thanks
if your dad is found to be medically inadmissible then your mom and brother would be rejected. Sorry to say this. If i were you, i would continue with the process and see what happens next.

Reactions: Canada_Super