+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

PGP_Coast

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi,

Anyone here booked medical examination at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Mohali, Punjab? Do they provide eMedical facility? How much medical examination fees for one person and how you booked online appointment?

Thanks,

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Row 58: Bio completed September 6, 2019

When will the Biometrics status in MyCIC change after biometrics is completed? In the Applicant Information, the Date of Biometrics Enrollment is already changed to September 6, 2019 (previously was July 2015). However, the Biometrics status is still "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details." and overall status of my application is still "Your action is required". I'm wondering if the system is slow in updating, or the status will only change when the CO reviews the biometrics? Please advise.

Thanks!
Interesting. I am sure the system will update shortly. Not sure if there is a "review" of the Biometrics information by the CO.

In our case, the status changed in realtime (as soon as my parents gave their biometrics) to:

Biometrics
  • September 4, 2019 Completed.

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
That's not right !!! Please refer to previous posts on this discussion.
I second that, I don't understand why people come here with their theories with no proof or evidence
For example, I can confirm that the representative form doesn't have any effect in the LVO, because I filled one for my mother's application and the case was sent to Mexico

Reactions: calgary17

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Row 58: Bio completed September 6, 2019

When will the Biometrics status in MyCIC change after biometrics is completed? In the Applicant Information, the Date of Biometrics Enrollment is already changed to September 6, 2019 (previously was July 2015). However, the Biometrics status is still "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details." and overall status of my application is still "Your action is required". I'm wondering if the system is slow in updating, or the status will only change when the CO reviews the biometrics? Please advise.

Thanks!
Just give it some time and it will be updated, if you've been reading this forum, you must have understood by now that nothing in this process is automatic

Reactions: rhonaleen17

harshad patel

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
NOW, I can see my mother's file on process status online. and I got biometrics request. I am trying to get it done on 13 Sept 2019 from NYC. if not works then i will send her India.

I got email today from CIC that I met all requirement for sponsor my mother so now they forwarding my application to Delhi/India.

please update spread sheet.

Thank you

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
NOW, I can see my mother's file on process status online. and I got biometrics request. I am trying to get it done on 13 Sept 2019 from NYC. if not works then i will send her India.

I got email today from CIC that I met all requirement for sponsor my mother so now they forwarding my application to Delhi/India.

Thank you
Hi please update your timeline in tracker. We cannot update without missing date.

In process since when?
When you got Bio request ?
When your Sponsorship Decision made?
When you got AoR?

Last edited:

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON

Thank you
Congrats :)
I saw in the tracker that your application was received on May 7th.
When did it went into process? And did you get any additional doc request or after in process you just got biometrics?

rhonaleen17

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ontario
On the brighter side all who made it and received the invitation should be THANKFUL that we’re finally getting our parents+dependents... CIC is working hard to get it done. Don’t you think the processing is way better than 5-10 yrs ago that they have to wait years to sponsor their parents (minus the cap and fifo system also the lottery thing before that)..
All you guys do is wait for their correspondence and update. Have patience people!
Save the whining somewhere so people in this forum got some more important questions can post and be noticed then can get the answers they need.

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp

Please update my information in the tracker.

o Line # in tracker: 241
o Sponsored People: Parents (2)
o Parents Country of Citizenship: India
o Province: AB
o Invitations Receive Date: Apr. 24, 2019
o Application received in Ottawa Date: May 16, 2019
o AoR Received (DATE): Jul. 31, 2019
o Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: In Process
o Sponsorship In process Date: Sep. 6, 2019
o Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: N/A
o Biometric request date : N/A
o MyCIC update: N/A
Almost like yours:
o Sponsored People: Parents (2)
o Parents Country of Citizenship: China
o Province: ON
o Invitations Receive Date: Apr. 24, 2019
o Application received in Ottawa Date: May 16, 2019
Ecas and Mycic linked:Jul. 30
o AoR Received (DATE): Aug. 8, 2019
o Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl. in Process:Sep. 5
o Biometric request Date: Sep. 6, 2019
o Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: Sep. 7

PGP_Coast

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi,

Anyone here booked medical examination at Max Super Speciality Hospital in India? Do they provide eMedical facility? How much medical examination fees for one person and how you booked online appointment?

Thanks,

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
hey @diegosolano may I ask you a question?
How long it took you to get the CSQ ? I was undee the impression that the MIDI was buried under demands and that they were not processing anything after June 5... Your message gave me hope :)

I've sent my package on Friday and I wanted to have a feeling of how long it was taken (my initial estimation was at least 3 months, but maybe is less?)

Thanks!