+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
i know there is 20,000 applicants but when you see applications going way ahead of yours, its really frustrating!!! This forum is good, but i hope the earlier applicants can progress a little quicker!!

gshrn

Sep 3, 2019

@YULIA-2016 PPR received. All the best to everyone

Yes, New Delhi is much faster as its asking for PCC at the same time as other documents. I am assuming other NDVO applicants will soon get PPR request as well. CPC-M earlier asked for PCC before IME but since few earlier cases, they have not asked for PCC from anyone. I wonder if it will come in batches like AOR and IME requests.
Congratulations very lucky for family reunion !!!

Reactions: calgary17

charlie1234

Aug 9, 2019
Hi, Today, both sponsor side and PA side status changed to "Application Received" on ECAS. It does says it was received on April 30. I can now also check the ECAS with both my dad and mother's uci. Finally, they fixed the error.

thanks...

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
You're right, I think they are just waiting for the people who were sent the IME to complete the Medicals before they can start issuing PCC requests in another batch.

Also, I think it is just the number of cases being handled which makes NDVO faster than CPC-M as CPC-M may have a much larger number of cases to deal with. However, how or why did some people get assigned to NDVO and why some to CPC-M is anybody's guess.
If you filled the representative form and the representative is in Canada LVO = CPC M

No rep = NDVO (if PA is in India)

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Agreed. Its frustrating and worrisome when you been skip from the pool
True, it's very frustrating. I sponsored my parents and my brother-in-law sponsored his. We both sat together and filled forms. My docs were delivered to Ottawa on 10 May and his on 15 May. I didn't get any request for addl docs and went into process on 8 Aug. He got request on 20 June to resubmit a form with hand signatures of his parents which he resubmitted on 23 June. His file went into process on 14 Aug and in 4-5 days got DM, SA,bio and IME requests and is only awaiting PCC now. I am still stuck at In Process. I don't know what to do to revive our file.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
True, it's very frustrating. I sponsored my parents and my brother-in-law sponsored his. We both sat together and filled forms. My docs were delivered to Ottawa on 10 May and his on 15 May. I didn't get any request for addl docs and went into process on 8 Aug. He got request on 20 June to resubmit a form with hand signatures of his parents which he resubmitted on 23 June. His file went into process on 14 Aug and in 4-5 days got DM, SA,bio and IME requests and is only awaiting PCC now. I am still stuck at In Process. I don't know what to do to revive our file.
People often forget that every case is different.

I can use mine as an example. There is a strong possibility that processing/background check of my file may be longer because of my name. My name matched with 11 other different Canadian citizens and one of them is a wanted criminal.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Even if two cases are similar, they may be with different CO’s; and a lot depends on the CO. S/he may work at a different pace, may look at things differently, and if in doubt, may need to revisit the file in 30/60 days...

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
If you filled the representative form and the representative is in Canada LVO = CPC M

No rep = NDVO (if PA is in India)
That's not right !!! Please refer to previous posts on this discussion.

Jul 25, 2019
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp

Please update my information in the tracker.

o Line # in tracker: 241
o Sponsored People: Parents (2)
o Parents Country of Citizenship: India
o Province: AB
o Invitations Receive Date: Apr. 24, 2019
o Application received in Ottawa Date: May 16, 2019
o AoR Received (DATE): Jul. 31, 2019
o Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: In Process
o Sponsorship In process Date: Sep. 6, 2019
o Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: N/A
o Biometric request date : N/A
o MyCIC update: N/A

Reactions: robertp

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
What is average wait time before we hear anything from NDVO ?

gayfish

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Row 58: Bio completed September 6, 2019

When will the Biometrics status in MyCIC change after biometrics is completed? In the Applicant Information, the Date of Biometrics Enrollment is already changed to September 6, 2019 (previously was July 2015). However, the Biometrics status is still "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details." and overall status of my application is still "Your action is required". I'm wondering if the system is slow in updating, or the status will only change when the CO reviews the biometrics? Please advise.

Thanks!

Reactions: robertp