App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
I wonder if you link the application with sponsor's CIC account, will all communications for the principal applicants (bio, medicals, PCC) will come to sponsor's CIC account?

ihg

May 9, 2019
That's surprising that no representative and your parents being in India, you still got Mississauga as LVO.
There seems to be no process as to how they decide on LVO.
I am also waiting for PCC and is actually worried that if it does not come before elections are over, than new Govt (assuming conservative) may put these in cold storage
True , the PGP process will continue but at snail pace i.e.24 month

sbo2019

Aug 27, 2019
Hello everyone,
I received medical request today in myCIC account. In the letter the parent’s country was mentioned wrong..it is noted Bailiwick of Jersey instead of Bangladesh. I called IRCC today and the agent told me it should not be an issue. I was wondering if this might cause any problem. Should I inform IRCC about this or just ignore? How can I inform IRCC on this mistake?

Thanks in advance.

@YULIA-2016 @robertp Please update tracker, LVO CPC Mississauga, medical request received today.
AM curious, is everyone with LVO-CPC Mississauga have parents with super visas? My mum has visiting visa only and wondering if that's why her LVO is Accra (sadly not a lot in this forum)

sbo2019

Aug 27, 2019
Hello Folks - I am in a bit of tussle here. Hoping someone can read and help.
I have submitted my documents on June 10th for my Dad and Mom (Dad being primary) and still waiting for an acknowledgment.
Saddened to state that my dad passed away in India on July 11 (Updated CIC) on the same. Mom is physically dependent and now travelling to Toronto on September 27th on visitor with me.

My question is - if and when i get biometric and medical request, can i get that done in Toronto ? Someone had a similar case and they had to fly back to their homeland to get biometrics.
Or, to be safe can i get biometric done in advance in India and submit that when asked ?

Thanks,
Mohit
So sorry for your loss

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp
Please add me to the tracker:
Sponsorship: Parents
Province: BC
Parents Country: China
Invitation: Apr 26, 2019
App Received: May 08, 2019
AOR: Jul 11, 2019
Ecase shows application is in process since July 22 but nothing happens afterwards

Also, I’m a little concerning as I aware a good portion of May 8th application are DM already, should I worried about that?

Thanks!
My application was received on May 9 and is in process since July 26 and no progress after that... I called CIC yesterday and as usual they said don't worry it's in process. Hopefully we'll hear good news soon!

sbo2019

Aug 27, 2019
My application went from In Process to Application Received for the Principal Applicant, not sure when this happened. Yesterday Got a letter from Delhi High Commission asking for PCC and few more documents including Travel Form and Birth Certificate for my Sister (again). Please update my application with PCC date - 5th Sept, Bio done - Aug 21. Thanks
When did IRCC notify you that your application has been forwarded to New Delhi?

sbo2019

Aug 27, 2019
That's surprising that no representative and your parents being in India, you still got Mississauga as LVO.
There seems to be no process as to how they decide on LVO.
I am also waiting for PCC and is actually worried that if it does not come before elections are over, than new Govt (assuming conservative) may put these in cold storage
LOL to cold storage!

wilmerserrano

Nov 30, 2018
Hi @YULIA-2016 and @robertp

An update, please!

PGP - 2019
Sponsored People: Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship: Colombia
Province: QC
Invitation Receive Date: Apr. 25
App. Received in Ottawa Date: May 13
ECAS updated "App. Received": Jul 11