+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

niel_ca

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
CPC-Mississauga is not sending any PCC in recent months (two users got it at the very early days). There might be several reasons:

1. They are backlogged
2. They "deemed" it's not necessary as the "PA" is "deemed" in Canada
3. They might still send the file to another LVO and that office will ask for the PCC
I am on the same boat. Waiting for PCC from Mississauga office. Seems like the last PCC request from this VO was on July 3.

Thanks for the feedback @bdidol.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Good morning!

Question - I am not a representative of my mom, but I linked her application to my (SA) myCIC. If there are request for Medical or Bio, would it show up on SA myCIC or would they email my mom about it?

Or is it advisable to link her application to her own (PA) myCIC account so all correspondence will be sent here?

Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Hi ...please create account separately for her. So that there is no confusion for sponsor and applicants account.
That is my suggestion.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
I got AOR for my mother on ecas.
Tho it early to check for biometrics.
She is on visit Visa and in Canada right now. As she went thru surgery cannot go back to India .
For biometrics and medical what should I do.
Which seems safest bet USA or Mexico.
She has US Visa tho
Suggestions welcome please !

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I got AOR for my mother on ecas.
Tho it early to check for biometrics.
She is on visit Visa and in Canada right now. As she went thru surgery cannot go back to India .
For biometrics and medical what should I do.
Which seems safest bet USA or Mexico.
She has US Visa tho
Suggestions welcome please !
US

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
My application went from In Process to Application Received for the Principal Applicant, not sure when this happened. Yesterday Got a letter from Delhi High Commission asking for PCC and few more documents including Travel Form and Birth Certificate for my Sister (again). Please update my application with PCC date - 5th Sept, Bio done - Aug 21. Thanks

Last edited:

deleter

Star Member
May 16, 2019
My application went from In Process to Application Received for the Principal Applicant, not sure when this happened. Yesterday Got a letter from Delhi High Commission asking for PCC and few more documents including Travel Form and Birth Certificate for my Sister (again). Please update my application with PCC date - 5th Sept, Bio done - Aug 21. Thanks
@robertp

Reactions: robertp

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Hi ...please create account separately for her. So that there is no confusion for sponsor and applicants account.
That is my suggestion.
Thanks, I just did!

So the application is no longer linked to my own myCIC but to my mom's.
Hoping all correspondence will be delivered to her.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
This is happening to other people. A word of advice to other people, if you see it, don't panic. This is the app received status in the LVO I believe.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Ecas updated this morning
Line 372
User Name kainthsimranjit
Application received May 30, 2019.

Reactions: robertp

dhandpun

Star Member
May 15, 2014
CPC-Mississauga is not sending any PCC in recent months (two users got it at the very early days). There might be several reasons:

1. They are backlogged
2. They "deemed" it's not necessary as the "PA" is "deemed" in Canada
3. They might still send the file to another LVO and that office will ask for the PCC

I am also waiting for PCC from LVO Mississauga. But did not get 2nd point. My parent address is of India. There is no representative. How they deemed that she is in Canada..Wondering:)

ihg

May 9, 2019
I am also waiting for PCC from LVO Mississauga. But did not get 2nd point. My parent address is of India. There is no representative. How they deemed that she is in Canada..Wondering:)
I am in same situation , it look like New Delhi is much faster

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
That's surprising that no representative and your parents being in India, you still got Mississauga as LVO.
There seems to be no process as to how they decide on LVO.
I am also waiting for PCC and is actually worried that if it does not come before elections are over, than new Govt (assuming conservative) may put these in cold storage

Reactions: sbo2019