+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Why before? The barcodes become a part of each form and those pages get a page number. I simply compiled the form's pages according to the page number it was automatically given after the form was validated and the barcode appeared
maybe because they specifically ask to put it on top

ssharma2

Nov 2, 2015
Hello Guys
I am new to this form, and received email by CIC to submit parents sponsorship application. I have one silly question, and hoping one of you may can answer. Do I need two copies of each of the following forms. 1 copy for dad, and 1 copy for mom?

IMM 5771 - Document Checklist - 2 copies (each parent) ?
IMM 1344 - Application to Sponsor - 2 copies (each parent) ?
IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation - 2 copies (each parent) ?

IMM 0008 - Generic Applicationb Form for Canada - 2 copies (each parent) ?
IMM 0008DEP - Application Dependants - 2 copies (each parent) ?
IMM5669 - Schedule A - 2 copies (each parent) ?
IMM 5406 - Additional Famliy Information - 2 copies (each parent) ?

If need 2 copies (1 for each parent), do they both go in one envelope? or separate?

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
so those parents who don't have biometric done
basically have 60days to send the application

how the biometric going to be done?
will it be on request or have to be done early and send it with application package?
Did you receive any response to this question. I am in the same boat looking for answer to this

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
r u serious what was the rush for! FYI they will not start to process the applications until the deadline is reached to submit the applications is reached and that is june 28. Answer to your question yes it will be returned and will be waste of your time and money. again i dont get what was the rush for!
i was thinking they may start processing if they receive early? is this not the case? what's your source of information :)

krsna05

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2014
Doc's Request.
12-5-2015
Med's Request
26-5-2015
Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
Did you receive any response to this question. I am in the same boat looking for answer to this
DO WE NEED TO SEND BIOMETRIC WITH APPLICATION

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
i was thinking they may start processing if they receive early? is this not the case? what's your source of information :)
family member works for them. was told that they wont be processing more than 20k complete applications. Further advised Sending applications fast wont help make the cut it doesnot work that way.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
maybe because they specifically ask to put it on top
Sigh. I really hope it doesn't cause an issue. The barcode pages get a page number. I would not think to put them on top. I referred to the Instruction Guide when things weren't clear.

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
family member works for them. was told that they wont be processing more than 20k complete applications. Further advised Sending applications fast wont help make the cut it doesnot work that way.
i see, so it will be processed based on interest form submission time?

brucekei

Apr 19, 2014
Hi,
My wife and I are both sponsoring our parents and are co-sponsors in each other's applications.
The financial form asks to list our gross incomes for 3 consecutive taxation years.
The thing is, my wife and I were both self-employed in 2016-2017.
She's basically done bookkeeping for my self-employed business.
For example, say I earned 100k in 2016.
30k were listed as booking expenses and as my wife's gross income.
Since the financial form asks for our gross income only, I would list 100 and she would list 30 and it'd look as though together we earned 130k whereas it isn't really the case if you look at net income.

Technically, my income should suffice for both of our applications for all 3 years and they will have full access to my tax returns to confirm everything is in order. Do you think I should include a letter of explanation just in case?

Thanks!

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
the last person to get ITA and that same person submits the application ahead of everyone, according to IRCc they will process only 20k application and this person was sitting at 26k spot. what do u think that IRCc will bypass this last person to number one position just because they got there application in early. Wont work that way they will wait and sort the applications and than will throw out applications numbers for complete 20 k applications

desmonddoss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
I only want to sponsor my mom with my 18 y/o sister. My dad abandoned us 15 years ago, moved to a different country and now has a new wife. Mom and dad are not divorced yet. My question is do i still have to count my dad as a dependent? If i count him my income will be insufficient for 2016. Even if I put him as non accompanying, my income will still be affected. How can he be excluded from the count? I’m not planning to sponsor him now or in the future. We don’t have anything to do with him anymore. Would a letter explaining the situation be enough to satisfy the immigration officer? I’m also thinking of adding some evidence that my dad has a new family now proving that he cut ties from us a long time ago.
For my mom’s marital status, can I put Legally Separated? But I’m worried because they don’t have court documents to support that.
As someone who doesn’t play the part of a husband to my mom and a dad to his kids, is it safe to say that he is no longer a family member?
I’m hoping for any input please. Thank you!

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Hey I have a question. I am working as a incorporated contractor but confused what gross income needs to be added Financial Evaluation Employment History. Can anyone please help?

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
the last person to get ITA and that same person submits the application ahead of everyone, according to IRCc they will process only 20k application and this person was sitting at 26k spot. what do u think that IRCc will bypass this last person to number one position just because they got there application in early. Wont work that way they will wait and sort the applications and than will throw out applications numbers for complete 20 k applications
There will be a 2nd FIFO because there are simply too many ineligible people who got ITA.

Most will not even apply. Many will get rejected.

Reactions: YVR123