+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I heard from a last year applicant that CIC asked for a PC issued maximum one month prior to submission.

If that is still the case then I am in trouble as my parents already got their PC few weeks ago before they come to Canada, and as I even have not received my AOR yet I am not getting the PC request within couple of weeks.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 AND @robertp
username ;- jassindia
application received by cic:- May 17th, 2019
No cosigner used, Applied for mom and dad
ecas:- August 3rd, 2019
Province:- Saskatchewan
Account linked on same date (August 3rd, 2019) total family members are 5 (including two sponsored), but account linked using number of family member = 3
formula is = [ sponsor + if cosigner] no kids +[ [PA+ if Dep]

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I am 10 May applicant with "Application Recieved" status. My parents are arriving here on this Friday. Do I need to inform IRCC of address change? If yes, how, by webform or thru GCkey?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have been reading through the forum for a while now and it is packed rich with information. Thanks everyone for all the shared knowledge. Please I need your help with a question.

I applied for the 2019 PGP sponsorship for my mum who is in Canada on a super visa. (Application arrived Ottawa May 17th). The Supervisa expires in the 2nd week of October 2019. Should I apply for an extension of the supervisa; since it could take a while for the PR to be approved.

OR

Since the PGP sponsorship application is already in progress; I do not have to worry about extending the supervisa as long as she doesn't travel out of Canada?

Thank you everyone..

Extension - MUST

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
I am 10 May applicant with "Application Recieved" status. My parents are arriving here on this Friday. Do I need to inform IRCC of address change? If yes, how, by webform or thru GCkey?
Is this for long term or just a few weeks? Are they on super visa? Do you have anyone in oversea address to pick up the mail on time for them? You must inform them if they move here long term, on super visa or if nobody at home to pick up mail for them and inform them to response to requests

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 1st Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update: 2nd Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
1st Dec 2014
Med's Request
26th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
28th Feb 2015, Third Line Updated on 6th Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
Hello everyone , I am a May 7 applicant . Received SA letter on August 1 . No biometrics request was attached . My mom is here with me in Canada . Is it possible to get bio request later or is it always attached to the SA letter ?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Is this for long term or just a few weeks? Are they on super visa? Do you have anyone in oversea address to pick up the mail on time for them? You must inform them if they move here long term, on super visa or if nobody at home to pick up mail for them and inform them to response to requests
They are coming here for 6 months. Yes, there is someone at home in Delhi who will take care of any letter delivered to that address. How should I inform IRCC?

jez.s009

Oct 22, 2015
Hello everyone , I am a May 7 applicant . Received SA letter on August 1 . No biometrics request was attached . My mom is here with me in Canada . Is it possible to get bio request later or is it always attached to the SA letter ?
Hi since how long your mom is staying in Canada? I'm May 8th Applicant and haven't received the Sponsorship Approval and my father is in Canada in Supervisa hope he will not get the Biometrics.

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 1st Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update: 2nd Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
1st Dec 2014
Med's Request
26th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
28th Feb 2015, Third Line Updated on 6th Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
Hi since how long your mom is staying in Canada? I'm May 8th Applicant and haven't received the Sponsorship Approval and my father is in Canada in Supervisa hope he will not get the Biometrics.
My mom is here from March this year and her visitor record is valid until December . I am not expecting to get a biometrics request as she is here in Canada . But some of the applicants have received even though the parents are in Canada . Hence wanted to confirm if anyone has received after receiving the SA letter .

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
@Here guys need your help.
I tried linking application to online account but always unsuccessful. I tried it from my account as well as from principle applicants account.
I got AOR on July 11 and also under sponsor application it says decision made. Can some one guide me what to do next?

I called CIC today to update my address and they told me that sponsorship approval email was sent to me on July 19, but I didn't receive any email. The agent told me it may take days or even weeks to receive the email again as it depends on the officer who have this file.

For people who got the medical and pcc requests, did you got two different emails i.e. one for sponsorship approval and one for medical-pcc request or was it all in 1 email?