+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mmmmci

Nov 25, 2016
i had additional document request on Jun 21 IMM5669 which they confirmed was received on Jun 24, which was requested to be submitted within 30 days. so if the theory that they will review in 30 days is true, hopefully they will review my file on Jul 21st. Will wait it out and see next week :)
Did you get confirmation email from them or you called. I submitted requested documents on July 2nd to the email they provided but never get any confirmation email. I called the other day, the agent told me they got the email.

Reactions: joyus

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i had additional document request on Jun 21 IMM5669 which they confirmed was received on Jun 24, which was requested to be submitted within 30 days. so if the theory that they will review in 30 days is true, hopefully they will review my file on Jul 21st. Will wait it out and see next week :)
I didn’t even receive additional documents requests. Weird.....

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Did you get confirmation email from them or you called. I submitted requested documents on July 2nd to the email they provided but never get any confirmation email. I called the other day, the agent told me they got the email.
I called and got the confirmation email, but i don't have E-CAS access so no way to know anything other than calling and getting info. I mean i am thankful for the opporunity to have to bring my mom, but the process is so painful and no explanations to how, why and whens.

Reactions: mmmmci

mmmmci

Nov 25, 2016
@robertp @YULIA-2016
Line 190 (I think)
Just received request for IMM5406 - July 15th.

I had sent it via webform a few weeks ago but it obviously hasn't been added to my app.
I couldn't see ecas today and file # is a temporary one (XF...)
Same situation, same form.I sent via webform in May, got confirmation email in the end of May said it's added to my file. Then they requested on July 2 again.......

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Same situation, same form.I sent via webform in May, got confirmation email in the end of May said it's added to my file. Then they requested on July 2 again.......
That's frustrating as that will add more time to processing. You should call them and mention the acknowledgement that you received at the end of May.

rsky

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi Friends!
Just query...After linking file in my cic..( am representative) all further communication will come to my email..? I even put my email address in my parents communication email....nothing received .
Should I create login on my cic from Parents side too?
May 2..not even in Process
I had Maternity EI and co signer..that may be the cause of slow processing

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
That sucks. I had sent my "Use of a Rep" form at the same time and that was added to my file so I don't know why this one was different. On the bright side, at least they didn't send our apps back saying it was incomplete. We had an opportunity to update it, even if it adds an extra 30 days to the processing time.

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Please add my PGP application status in the excel sheet. Thank you.
1. Application received on May 13, 2019
2. ECAS status update: Application received for SP and PA: July 15,2019

Reactions: robertp