+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Terracelover

Jul 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have question if someone can answer. I wife just arrived in Canada and she is pregnant now and I wana sponsor my parents. So how many counts we Have to consider for income table.

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Guys,

I have question if someone can answer. I wife just arrived in Canada and she is pregnant now and I wana sponsor my parents. So how many counts we Have to consider for income table.

Thanks
Were you already chosen from the lottery?

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
No just wondering. Is am eligible or not for the process. Do you have any idea how these count thing work ?
You need to have at least consecutive 3 years Tax return submitted to be able to sponsor your parents.And also your 3 years' income should match the income criteria to sponsor.

krupa.desai

Jun 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

Thanks
I have a further question on that, what if we were selected for the lottery and my wife is pregnant and we want to sponsor my parents... what is the number for the income table?

Sukilky

Sep 28, 2018
Hi everyone,
I've sent in my application in May of this year. I still didn't hear or receive anything from CIC. Is there anyways I can know or track if they got my applications?! Does anyone here receive anything so far?
Thanks.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I have a further question on that, what if we were selected for the lottery and my wife is pregnant and we want to sponsor my parents... what is the number for the income table?
Did you get selected for the 2018 lottery? If not, there is no lottery for 2019...
Family size is counted when you submit the application. If the baby is born at that point, then your family size increase by 1. If your wife is still pregnant when you submit the application, then you only update CIC later on after the baby is born.

bvangumoney

Oct 5, 2018
Hello There,

I applied for Parents Visa for my mother under 2018 application. Today I received email that I'm not eligible sponsor because we were under by 580.00 income bracket for 2015. Income for 2016 and 2017 were more than required minimum amount. we are family of 4 including my mother.

Just to clarify my son was born on Sept 2015 so for the first 3/4 of the year we were family of 3 including my mother and the rest of the year we were family of 4. if I prorated the amount between 3 and 4 family member for the year of 2015 then our income are more than required amount but at family member of 4 we are under by 580.00 dollars. On the application I declared family of 4 for the year of 2015.

They sent me the reply today saying that I'm not eligible sponsor but since I ticked proceed with the application even if I am not eligible my mother application has been sent to Singapore for final processing.

I'm thinking to write explanation to Singapore office in regards my situation. what do you guys think?

saroop18

Jan 6, 2015
Hi Guys
I applieed for my mom in may 2018. I received AOR and sponsor approval in June 2018. My mom is living in canada on super visa. Her file is transfered to new delhi. Can anyone please let me know if she has to go back India for her medical or pcc.

Thanks in advance
Hi,

I have a similar situation as you, did you get any update. My parents file was transferred to New Delhi on 18 Oct after PCC and medical were approved. got pre arrival letter too but waiting on the final decision and Passport request

sswalia

Dec 3, 2017
Did anyone sponsor both their parent(s) and grandparent(s)? If yes, could you please let me know if you submitted two interest to sponsor forms (one for your parents and the second for your grandparents) at the beginning of 2018 OR did you just submit one for both but submitted two applications under the same Interest to Sponsor invitation to apply?

Thanks!

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hello There,

I applied for Parents Visa for my mother under 2018 application. Today I received email that I'm not eligible sponsor because we were under by 580.00 income bracket for 2015. Income for 2016 and 2017 were more than required minimum amount. we are family of 4 including my mother.

Just to clarify my son was born on Sept 2015 so for the first 3/4 of the year we were family of 3 including my mother and the rest of the year we were family of 4. if I prorated the amount between 3 and 4 family member for the year of 2015 then our income are more than required amount but at family member of 4 we are under by 580.00 dollars. On the application I declared family of 4 for the year of 2015.

They sent me the reply today saying that I'm not eligible sponsor but since I ticked proceed with the application even if I am not eligible my mother application has been sent to Singapore for final processing.

I'm thinking to write explanation to Singapore office in regards my situation. what do you guys think?
You suppose to declare family of 3 for year of 2015.

amitpal.gta@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2016
If spouse have only two year tax return can I add her as consigner, I have 3 year of tax returns as sponsor?

Please help if someone got approved as sponsor with two return of co signer . I fulfil income for 3 year . In 2016 I alone have enough income . In 2017n 2018 , I have required income by adding co-signer . But cosigner don’t have 2016 return.