+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

ayrakhan

May 24, 2018
Hello,
Can someone please share how to apply for GCMS notes from London office? If it is through web form than what do I say in the message? Do I have to explain the reason or is it like anyone can order that anytime?

innocentkool

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Isn't it Only Repartation flights from Mumbai now ??
Have you booked tickets already for it ??
tickets have been booked for Aug 28th- the rules of destination country apply to board the flight, however since the COPR expired , i highly doubt that NDVO/CIC will come back with a letter before 28th- spoke to KLM- they need a letter from consulate of Canada, my proof of Canadian citizenship and passengers are advised to have ArriveCan app on their phone with all the details of contact info and Quarantine plan filled out

aniebeez

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
tickets have been booked for Aug 28th- the rules of destination country apply to board the flight, however since the COPR expired , i highly doubt that NDVO/CIC will come back with a letter before 28th- spoke to KLM- they need a letter from consulate of Canada, my proof of Canadian citizenship and passengers are advised to have ArriveCan app on their phone with all the details of contact info and Quarantine plan filled out
Oh ok
Thanx

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Letter is needed for those who are restricted. People need to contact CIC once they have a flight booked to get an extension.
Hello
Have Regular flights started or only Repatriation flights from India? My parents COPR expired in April ..so now as per the cic website we have to send a web form informing them when ready to fly. But again what will be the process, will medical be done again, will they have quarantine / self isolate for 14 days and if yes where and for how long will they give the visa extension? We can only inform cic ready to travel if we are sure regular flights are working. Has anyone been able to get their expired COPR extended? Please share

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Hello,
Can someone please share how to apply for GCMS notes from London office? If it is through web form than what do I say in the message? Do I have to explain the reason or is it like anyone can order that anytime?
Is this office open at all?

Zack2019

Mar 15, 2019
Hi All,

What does the "decision made" in On-Line service mean?

I was requested to provide some additional docs (resume, etc) of my parents on Jan 30, 2020. Nothing has changed since then and my status in GC key remains as in progress (medical done Sep 2019 and passed) per below.

Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I just logged into e-case status and it shows "Decision Made". I cannot recall when was the last time I checked it & Not sure what does it refer to.

Thank you in advance.

Zack

jazz_swty

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

What does the "decision made" in On-Line service mean?

I was requested to provide some additional docs (resume, etc) of my parents on Jan 30, 2020. Nothing has changed since then and my status in GC key remains as in progress (medical done Sep 2019 and passed) per below.

Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I just logged into e-case status and it shows "Decision Made". I cannot recall when was the last time I checked it & Not sure what does it refer to.

Thank you in advance.

Zack
Good to know , looks like if decision has been made and you must be getting Passport request soon... which country/office is processing your parent’s application ?

innocentkool

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Hello
Have Regular flights started or only Repatriation flights from India? My parents COPR expired in April ..so now as per the cic website we have to send a web form informing them when ready to fly. But again what will be the process, will medical be done again, will they have quarantine / self isolate for 14 days and if yes where and for how long will they give the visa extension? We can only inform cic ready to travel if we are sure regular flights are working. Has anyone been able to get their expired COPR extended? Please share
Have filed webform but have not heard- anyways VFS offices are closed at least until end of September- so highly doubt that anything will happen before that as passports are required to stamp the extension- unless they decide to issue extension through letter which can be sent via email

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Have filed webform but have not heard- anyways VFS offices are closed at least until end of September- so highly doubt that anything will happen before that as passports are required to stamp the extension- unless they decide to issue extension through letter which can be sent via email
Thanks for the update.Yes I heard too that VFS offices are closed. I will fill web form soon.

Reactions: innocentkool

Zack2019

Mar 15, 2019
Good to know , looks like if decision has been made and you must be getting Passport request soon... which country/office is processing your parent’s application ?
From China. Case is being processed at CPC-Mississauga.

I did some study and the decision made in E-case means the sponsorship eligibility is passed. That must be a long time ago.

Reactions: MineshPatel

innocentkool

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Canuck78
Innocentkool
Neeti2090

don't know if this is real or fake news but says that with Expired COPR one can travel

https://scq.io/0xNOzQM
Generally, CIC news is pretty much on the money- however have asked IRCC to confirm- i guess they would have announced it on twitter or on their page somewhere if it was true, however this would make sense as all offices are closed- will post any updates