+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Agharr1

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Hi Admin(s)

please update line 45, application approved in myCIC account and return tracker also got activated today.
Hoping to receive copr and passport by Monday or Tuesday.

thanks everyone for your valued input in this forum.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hello Folks,

Got GCMS notes today (Sunday 11:30 AM EST). Seems automated computer sent this email or CIC employees working at week end ?

It is difficult to translate information from GCMS notes.

After medical passed around may/June 2019, I had submitted Police job details. As there was no response after that , that is why i had requested GCMS notes. Got and trying to understand where the application is.

Could not find much except the useful information. The following information is on 2nd page. There are some pages with information is hidden/not provided by CIC. Those pages are blank

ASSESSMENTS:

Eligibility passed
Criminality Passed
Medical Passed
Information sharing Complete

PAPER FILE

Location FC4/PGP APR - Pending Items.

It would be great if anyone can help to understand what this means is and also where else i should be looking for status for application. This report has 87 pages.

Thank you

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hello Folks,

Got GCMS notes today (Sunday 11:30 AM EST). Seems automated computer sent this email or CIC employees working at week end ?

It is difficult to translate information from GCMS notes.

After medical passed around may/June 2019, I had submitted Police job details. As there was no response after that , that is why i had requested GCMS notes. Got and trying to understand where the application is.

Could not find much except the useful information. The following information is on 2nd page. There are some pages with information is hidden/not provided by CIC. Those pages are blank

ASSESSMENTS:

Eligibility passed
Criminality Passed
Medical Passed
Information sharing Complete

PAPER FILE

Location FC4/PGP APR - Pending Items.

It would be great if anyone can help to understand what this means is and also where else i should be looking for status for application. This report has 87 pages.

Thank you
Look for notes number 1, 2 and 3 towards the end of document. These are from the Case Analyst and Case Officer

Reactions: Another-Immigrant

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Hello friends,
My parents got PR and they have to enter before April 27th. However looking at the current situation worldwide that affects travel plans/flights is it possible to extend the PR entry date to Canada? Please let me know.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello friends,
My parents got PR and they have to enter before April 27th. However looking at the current situation worldwide that affects travel plans/flights is it possible to extend the PR entry date to Canada? Please let me know.
Nobody knows and it will depend where they are coming from.

petal765

Mar 20, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london/isb
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
12/18
File Transfer...
July8,2019
Med's Request
December 27,2019
Med's Done....
January 14,2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
Word of advice, if your family was residing outside of Canada when they landed, please update their address to the current Canadian address so CIC can mail out the initial PR Card. My mother landed back on Feb 9th from New York. As per the status tool on cic's website its about 13 days to issue the card, I sent in a web form to inquire why she has yet to receive her card and was told it is because there is no Canadian address on file. I find this so hard to believe as a Canadian address is needed to complete the application for PR and it was asked and confirmed by the border agent. My question back to them was if I had not reached out to them, how were we to know this information is required. smh..
Yes we gave Canadian Address at the airport. Thank you so much for advice. Any update on your status of PR card?

jazz_swty

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Hello friends,
Congrats, can you please tell how much time it took for your parents to get PPR request after medical completed.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Look for notes number 1, 2 and 3 towards the end of document. These are from the Case Analyst and Case Officer
Thank you vermas!

Notes 1 , 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 contains information that seems hidden (Hide by CIC or ATIP office)

All five notes contains the same information as follows

Created Date: <some date is there>
Created by: <Some letters and numbers there>
Updated Date: The date on these notes are from Sept 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019 January 2020
Updated By: <Some letters and numbers there>
Restricted: No
Label Adm/ <(There is some parts of text. Seems they put paper on it and hide that text>
Office CPC Mississauga
Text <(There is some parts of text that is not readable. I can see they put paper on it and hide that text while sending report to me>

Notes 6 and onward (towards bottom) are having some notes. Notes 6 is the first one having some text. Saying "Criminality check passed. Date on that notes is July 2019.

So seems there is some activity on the file. But no idea what is that activity.

Thank you again

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Need some clarification.
How many self-addressed pre-paid envelops (x-press post) are to be included in the main envelope for parents to send to CPC-Ottawa. Two or one?

jazz_swty

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
I received GCMS notes recently.

Assessment:
Criminality - passed
Eligibility- passed
Medical - passed
Security- not started

Someone has any idea how much time it will take for security check ? my parents didn’t travel to any country except Canada.