+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

2day

Apr 29, 2012
Hi Guys,

I recieved the passport request letter for my parents today. (Wish you the same if you are waiting for it:) )

Anyone knows if parents can send their passports to two separate visa processing centre? My mother is staying with us in Canada and my dad is outside the country. The instruction letter we received is not clear about this although it has provided the address for both cases, it does mention you have to send the passports in one package.

Thank you,
Mason

My timeline
Application received: October 3rd 2018
Decision made: Dec 10th 2019

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
Hi Guys,

I recieved the passport request letter for my parents today. (Wish you the same if you are waiting for it:) )

Anyone knows if parents can send their passports to two separate visa processing centre? My mother is staying with us in Canada and my dad is outside the country. The instruction letter we received is not clear about this although it has provided the address for both cases, it does mention you have to send the passports in one package.

Thank you,
Mason

My timeline
Congratulations! Which is your visa office?

I do remember some cases on this forum where people sent passports to two different offices. But good to email your VO and confirm before doing that.

Last edited:

vilukyan

May 25, 2017
Hi there! As a sponsor, I passed the eligibility requirements and my parents completed biometrics a couple of weeks ago. As of this week I accepted a new job (which meets the elegibility requirements), do I need to notify CIC about the change in employer? Thanks!!!

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi Guys,

Thank you,
Mason

My timeline
Congratulations! My application received was Sept 17, 2018, Still waiting for PPR. My father in law was in Police. May be that is causing the delay? any such thing in your case?

2day

Apr 29, 2012
Hi there! As a sponsor, I passed the eligibility requirements and my parents completed biometrics a couple of weeks ago. As of this week I accepted a new job (which meets the elegibility requirements), do I need to notify CIC about the change in employer? Thanks!!!
No. You don't. If they need updated info they will ask you. (Unlikely) You can tell them at that point.

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Congratulations! Which is your visa office?

I do remember some cases on this forum where people sent passports to two different offices. But good to email your VO and confirm before doing that.
Congratulations. My application was received Sep 2018. Can you tell me if your mother did medical and bio? If yes when.
Thank you