AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I guess so, they requested for medical, police clearance and passport all within 30 days.
They instructed us to upload the RPRF, medicals and police clearance before sending the passport to VFS.
When they asked for PCC, did they ask for PCC for last 10 years or anything over 18 years of age?
They have asked my parents for everything since 18 years of age, and that can be quite difficult to get.

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
My parents application is being processed in LVO, my sister is a dependent on the application. They requested PCC. Does my sister need a PCC from Canada as well, as she is studying in Canada?
According to IRCC through the phone, she doesn't but I know from experience the call center people have been wrong before sometimes, so I wanted to confirm here.

Thanks.

Last edited:

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
I guess your application is approved. I got the same thing too. If I check the status of application using general form, it says decision made. If i go in gckey there is no progress and it still shows in progress. I think your application is done.

check your application status at following link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Hey
Thanks for sharing your experience. I am really exited when i hear your application is approved.
So i went to check online tool/ecas using sponsor login. It says DM for sponsorship but PA is still in progress.

Do you mean disappearing addres bar from gc key account signal you application is approved?
She still haven’t done Bio, Medical and PPR yet.
Thanks.

petal765

Mar 20, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london/isb
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
12/18
File Transfer...
July8,2019
Med's Request
December 27,2019
Med's Done....
January 14,2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
My parents application is being processed in LVO, my sister is a dependent on the application. They requested PCC. Does my sister need a PCC from Canada as well, as she is studying in Canada?
According to IRCC through the phone, she doesn't but I know from experience the call center people have been wrong before sometimes, so I wanted to confirm here.

Thanks.
Can you please tell me exact date when you submitted application in September, i did mine for my parents on September 27 so just want to see when should i expect

kumark

Apr 1, 2009
Hey
Thanks for sharing your experience. I am really exited when i hear your application is approved.
So i went to check online tool/ecas using sponsor login. It says DM for sponsorship but PA is still in progress.

Do you mean disappearing addres bar from gc key account signal you application is approved?
She still haven’t done Bio, Medical and PPR yet.
Thanks.
That is weird, there is update scheduled for tomorrow, let us see if that make a difference. But status bar disappeared after decision made on my application. I ll cross fingers for your application and hope you ll have some good news soon.
What is your timeline if you don't mind to share?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
This online service will be unavailable from 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday December 17, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance.

pgp20182nd

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Y

yes, I have waited for 1.5 months to get PPR after DM. It is wait and watch game now
Strangely, I submitted a web form inquiry today around 11:00am and after two hours they requested passport. It seems, they were just sitting on that :(
This is not a coincidence as I have to either email/order GCMS or submit webform to push it through almost every step of the process. Every time I did something I got an update within next day.

Anyway, I am happy to get the final PPR call, hope everyone gets their application completed asap :):):)

Reactions: caninfoseeker

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Strangely, I submitted a web form inquiry today around 11:00am and after two hours they requested passport. It seems, they were just sitting on that :(
This is not a coincidence as I have to either email/order GCMS or submit webform to push it through almost every step of the process. Every time I did something I got an update within next day.

Anyway, I am happy to get the final PPR call, hope everyone gets their application completed asap :):):)
I have given up. It doesn't make sense that they require us to submit a request to continue to process any application.

Anyway, my MIL got cancer.... It's very sudden and she will be staying in home country to get treatment.
We won't proceed on with the PR application.

pgp20182nd

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
I have given up. It doesn't make sense that they require us to submit a request to continue to process any application.

Anyway, my MIL got cancer.... It's very sudden and she will be staying in home country to get treatment.
We won't proceed on with the PR application.
Very sorry to hear that. Pray she recovers soon.

Reactions: YVR123

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
That is weird, there is update scheduled for tomorrow, let us see if that make a difference. But status bar disappeared after decision made on my application. I ll cross fingers for your application and hope you ll have some good news soon.
What is your timeline if you don't mind to share?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
This online service will be unavailable from 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday December 17, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance.
Here is my timeline:
Tell me what you think.
  • Sponsored People: Mother-in-law
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: QC
  • Invitations Receive Date: 18 Jul 2018
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: 21 Sep 2018
  • AoR Received (DATE): 12 Dec 2018
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. :DM and PR appl.: In Process
  • Sponsorship In process Date: 15 Apr 2019
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: 23 Apr 2019
  • CSQ issued: 15 Jul 2019
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment : generic letter asking PCC, Travel Information etc received 27 Sep 2019

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
Here is my timeline:
Tell me what you think.
  • Sponsored People: Mother-in-law
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: QC
  • Invitations Receive Date: 18 Jul 2018
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: 21 Sep 2018
  • AoR Received (DATE): 12 Dec 2018
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. :DM and PR appl.: In Process
  • Sponsorship In process Date: 15 Apr 2019
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: 23 Apr 2019
  • CSQ issued: 15 Jul 2019
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment : generic letter asking PCC, Travel Information etc received 27 Sep 2019

Do you have medical request yet?

kumark

Apr 1, 2009
Nothing yet. And you?
I think if they already sent letter asking to submit PCC and Travel History, then expect Medical and PPR at same time. this has happened with bunch of applicants in this thread and on tracking sheet too. Did you check status this morning? any change?