Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Hello this is my first post in 2018 applicants thread. I am a 2019 applicant and in process.

Anyone from pakistan and their file is at London visa office for processing. For what duration they ask for PCC, from age of 18 or last 10 years?

Much appreciated if someone who got request and can share the smple PCC request of London Visa Office

Last edited:

aajassani

Star Member
May 2, 2016
I just called Cic and they said turn arround time is 2 weeks for Ottawa. You should call so they can shoot enquire to cpc
I tried calling them multiple times using 2-3-1-0 options to reach to agent, but it says call cannot be transferred to agent due to high volume of calls.
what time did you call them ? and what options you selected to reach to agent ?

bombomdha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hope this is not election causing all this delay.

when I checked the tracker, I noticed cEC, PNP, FSW-inward/ outward people are getting their visa stamped in a week or two. It’s been three complete weeks and there is no movement in ours.

Last edited:

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
I tried calling them multiple times using 2-3-1-0 options to reach to agent, but it says call cannot be transferred to agent due to high volume of calls.
what time did you call them ? and what options you selected to reach to agent ?

I have called multiples back to back and got it connected. Just try and try.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My parents in law got sponsored in 2018 second round. The file moved to New Delhi on 15th Oct. can anyone please let me know the process time from here on?

like medical request, police certificate, ppt req and return any other milestones appreciated.

thanks

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Hope this is not election causing all this delay.

when I checked the tracker, I noticed cEC, PNP, FSW-inward/ outward people are getting their visa stamped in a week or two. It’s been three complete weeks and there is no movement in ours.

This is f****** so frustrating!

I believe those files are processed in canada as if your visa letter issued from some other country (look header of ppr) it takes time as they have to get the file sent to them from the visa office to process in canada. Assumption only

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
My Dad is here on a visit visa and my mom(DEPENDENT) is in India . We got PPR yesterday with instructions to submit passports to New Delhi through VFS within 30 days. There is an additional statement saying that if PA and all dependents are in canada it can be submitted to CPC Ottawa.
Wondering if anyone has submitted PPR for PA in Canada and dependents in a different country ?
Thanks
Hi,
Sorry I don’t know the answer to your question. I have a question to you.
Can you please let me the possible timeline after transfer to Cic New Delhi. My parents in laws file transferred to New Delhi on Oct 15th 2019. What can we expect and when? Like medical request, police certification and PPR etc

well79

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I am in the same boat and waiting but I think they will need the passports anyway. Your parents may not need a visa to enter Canada as visitors but now they will be entering to become permanent residents. I believe a visa is issued in their passports in all cases in these circumstances regardless of country of origin. I am happy to be proven wrong though as my parents are also from a country whose citizens do not need a visa to enter as visitors.
So to clarify my earlier post as I got PPR today - if your parents are from a country whose citizens do not need visas to enter Canada, you do not need to send the passports, only photocopies of the pages with the picture (along with the PPR letter and 2 recent photos for each person). If relevant - this is IRCC Paris and issuance of COPR will be handled in the embassy in Bucharest.