+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

MoeS

Oct 11, 2018
I received pre-arrival services letter on May 31st. Hopefully, we get DM & PPR soon it has been a long wait.
Same as my situation....it has been almost 4 month now since got the pre-arrival letter and no further progress. LVO: Ottawa.

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
I got a request from CIC regarding my parents RCMP criminal record check. But my parents are in India. What should we do? Should my parents travel to canada for their RCMP requirment?
There are many RCMP accredited agencies here in canada that do digitilization of fingerprints and then apply to rcmp for that . You need to send them fingerprints taken on paper that different states have different police departments do that . Like in punjab everyone have to go to police traning center in phillaur near ludhiana who will charge some fee and will then verify the identity then give you hard copy of fingerprints and then you can send that to canada and then apply for that.

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
15-May-2014 (PCC, RPRF)
Nomination.....
30-Sep--2013
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
@YULIA-2016 wohoooo
Decision made this morning.
Also recd pre arrival letter.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
ha ha ha ha . Seems someone did something wrong with files in Ottawa office. :(

CIC got something wrong with our files for sure. No reason to get late .... :(

Anyhow..

Why we always? God .. help you..
@YULIA-2016 wohoooo
Decision made this morning.
Also recd pre arrival letter.

You are expected to get early PPR as your office is New Delhi. Ottawa sucks now days :)

Congratulations

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
@Jesusa2011 @JamesYoyo @xilji @nirav870 @PGP2018_QC @wins26

Hello Folks

I can see all of us DM on profile and no update after it. It's been month or month and half for us. Have you guys reached to IRCC why it is been delaying or so or if not, please call as and see what they say and let us know here? As seen few september applicants, ottawa office has already got PPR after DM in next few days.

In my case, they have said the letter to request the Passports is print queue since september 11. I haven't received till today anything yet.

LVO- Ottawa

Last edited:

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Jesusa2011 @JamesYoyo @xilji @nirav870 @PGP2018_QC @wins26

Hello Folks

I can see all of us DM on profile and no update after it. It's been month or month and half for us. Have you guys reached to IRCC why it is been delaying or so or if not, please call as and see what they say and let us know here? As seen few september applicants, ottawa office has already got PPR after DM in next few days.

In my case, they have said the letter to request the Passports is print queue since september 11. I haven't received till today anything yet.

LVO- Ottawa
It is kind of frustrating for us. Application is done but it just sitting there and in queue for some reason :(

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Yeah i did call, the agent said it was approve but it was just waiting for the officer to finalize the paper works w/c is weird. More than a month to finalize it? :(
ughh.. it's taking a while... PPR should be right after the DM as we seen in other cases, only us are stuck. When did you last call?

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
I got a request from CIC regarding my parents RCMP criminal record check. But my parents are in India. What should we do? Should my parents travel to canada for their RCMP requirment?
Try this hope that will help

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/criminal-record-checks

Accredited fingerprinting companies
Accredited fingerprinting companies are authorized to submit fingerprints to the RCMP's Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS) for searches of the National Repository of Criminal Records. The results of these certified criminal record checks do not include information from other national or local data bases.

In addition to taking fingerprints electronically, several of these companies accept fingerprints that have been taken on paper, convert them to electronic transactions, and submit them directly to CCRTIS for processing. This service is also available to individuals whose fingerprints were taken outside of Canada.

Accredited fingerprinting companies are not authorized to conduct vulnerable sector checks but are allowed to fingerprint applicants who are referred to them by the police of local jurisdiction.

For a list of accredited fingerprinting companies, please contact us at CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca.

Below private companies also offer checks probably fall under "Accredited"
https://mycrc.ca/request-check/

Good Luck

Last edited:

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Reposting to see if there is anyone to share experience.
------------------------
My dad worked in Kuwait from 1978 to 1980 and in Iraq from 1980 to 1984. He has sent two emails each to Kuwaiti and Iraqi Embassies (attaching copies of visas and work permits) requesting PCCs but these have not been responded.
Can anyone share success story of getting PCC from these countries?
Did CIC ask for Police Certificates from these countries ?