Thanks in advance

Reactions: YULIA-2016

green90

Jul 1, 2018
Hello,

I finally managed to link my application to the account
it says

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents

• We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
however no such a thing in the ecas (Client Application Status), any clue?

we applied in May 2018, got the medical in April

zeabbas

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
Hello,

I finally managed to link my application to the account
it says

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents

• We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
however no such a thing in the ecas (Client Application Status), any clue?

we applied in May 2018, got the medical in April
You should have received email by now requesting additional forms to be filled and any additional document.
If not, then do check your junk folder and also for any messages in your account .

PGP2018_QC

Aug 17, 2018
Hi all, urgent help needed!

My parents have received the email requesting police clearance certificate. It says : "Original Good Conduct Certificate (or Certificate of No Criminal Record) from the police authorities of Bangladesh and all countries where you and your spouse have resided for a period of six months or more since turning 18". My parents visited USA for few weeks every year over the last five years. Cumulatively the total stay is more than six months but they never stayed for six months in a row. Will they need a FBI police clearance in that case? Thanks a lot in advance.

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015

My parents have received the email requesting police clearance certificate. It says : "Original Good Conduct Certificate (or Certificate of No Criminal Record) from the police authorities of Bangladesh and all countries where you and your spouse have resided for a period of six months or more since turning 18". My parents visited USA for few weeks every year over the last five years. Cumulatively the total stay is more than six months but they never stayed for six months in a row. Will they need a FBI police clearance in that case? Thanks a lot in advance.
They need it fbi.. doesn’t matter in a row or in variations, more then 6 months all together , yes you need

zeabbas

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
They need it fbi.. doesn’t matter in a row or in variations, more then 6 months all together , yes you need[/QUOT

No they do not require FBI Clearance Certificate.
The stay has to be six or more months for each visit.

bmkotian

Aug 14, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have submitted application for my parents in the second draw of last year. I have called CIC couple of times and agents informed they have received the application but an officer was not assigned to get an application number. Just for reference they have given me temporary application number. But I cannot do anything with the temporary number. Does anyone still waiting for application number from CIC? or is there any alternate option to check on the status of application.

Thanks.

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Hi All,
Please advise me something as there is an issue with my mother's application. She is already in Canada in supervisa and now she has been asked to provide Biometric for her application. Though in her profile, it states that they have her Biometric what she provided while coming to Canada in 2015 and that's is still valid till 2025. Now what can be done? I wrote an email to CIC Singapore last week when they asked me to provide Biometrics but still no reply from them yet and now they have asked me to complete Biometric. Please advise if any of you have faced same situation.

@YULIA-2016 Please advise if you have experienced.
Just got 2nd email for pre arrival service.

I am confused, whats going on. They asked to do Biometrics, now they have sent pre arrival service letter. They have not replied back with my inquiry regarding using the Biometrics.

Last edited:

zeabbas

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
Hi All,
Please advise me something as there is an issue with my mother's application. She is already in Canada in supervisa and now she has been asked to provide Biometric for her application. Though in her profile, it states that they have her Biometric what she provided while coming to Canada in 2015 and that's is still valid till 2025. Now what can be done? I wrote an email to CIC Singapore last week when they asked me to provide Biometrics but still no reply from them yet and now they have asked me to complete Biometric. Please advise if any of you have faced same situation.
You can try calling CIC.
Else, I would rather do Biometric again in Canada.

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
You can try calling CIC.
Else, I would rather do Biometric again in Canada.
How do I do in Canada? If you have experience brother, please share. In the letter, it says that she has to either in USA or the home country. She does not have US visa. Is there anyway, it can be done in Canada?The letter says only Student and Workers visa can do biometrics in Canada. So I am very confused. Please advise.

Last edited:

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
How do I do in Canada? If you have experience brother, please share. In the letter, it says that she has to either in USA or the home country. She does not have US visa. Is there anyway, it can be done in Canada?The letter says only Student and Workers visa can do biometrics in Canada. So I am very confused. Please advise.
Mexico will be another option but not Canada as of now.