First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi All,
Please advise me something as there is an issue with my mother's application. She is already in Canada in supervisa and now she has been asked to provide Biometric for her application. Though in her profile, it states that they have her Biometric what she provided while coming to Canada in 2015 and that's is still valid till 2025. Now what can be done? I wrote an email to CIC Singapore last week when they asked me to provide Biometrics but still no reply from them yet and now they have asked me to complete Biometric. Please advise if any of you have faced same situation.

@YULIA-2016 Please advise if you have experienced.
Just got 2nd email for pre arrival service.

I am confused, whats going on. They asked to do Biometrics, now they have sent pre arrival service letter. They have not replied back with my inquiry regarding using the Biometrics.
I would say if they send pre-arrival just check DM now in e-case

vickie_be

Aug 27, 2018
Hello!
Its time to say good luck to everyone who is still waiting! My parents got their passports with immigrant visa 2 days ago. The applications are done on August 9th.

But I still have a question, should they enter Canada together or they can do it separately on different dates? They have separate applications because of divorce

Reactions: YULIA-2016

farooqm78

Dec 9, 2018
I have received a letter for IRCC to submit my mother's passport to the Ottawa PR Processing center. They have also asked to submit Appendix A - Updated Information Chart. My question is do we fill out Appendix A with only my mom's information or the information of my siblings and my self. My father passed away 25 years ago so for his section we will write "deceased".

Thank You!

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Hello All,
From your experience, any idea how long does it take to ge tthe PPR email since you received the Pre Arrival Letter?

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
I have received a letter for IRCC to submit my mother's passport to the Ottawa PR Processing center. They have also asked to submit Appendix A - Updated Information Chart. My question is do we fill out Appendix A with only my mom's information or the information of my siblings and my self. My father passed away 25 years ago so for his section we will write "deceased".

Thank You!

When was DM on your file? I have DM on 9 August and but no PPR yet

Nov 13, 2018
Hello everyone
If anyone can answer this, it would much appreciated!
1. My dad's application is in Singapore but he wants to come to Canada for a few months on his sabbatical but I am not sure its a good idea while he is still waiting for the PPR. How have folks here gotten their police record checks if the parents are residing in Canada, while the application is being processed in another Visa office? Also how did folks get ppr from other countries they have traveled to?

2. My dad has a valid two year visa. If his PR application is denied (we have some issues with financial requirements) will his visitor visa be cancelled too? Someone told me that it would be cancelled or he would be held at the airport. I would understand that happening if the admisibility is due to criminal or false representation reasons. But can that happen if he is denied because I didn't meet the financial criteria?? ps this is his second round of visitor visas and he has always left before they expired.

Last edited:

zeabbas

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
Hello!
Its time to say good luck to everyone who is still waiting! My parents got their passports with immigrant visa 2 days ago. The applications are done on August 9th.

But I still have a question, should they enter Canada together or they can do it separately on different dates? They have separate applications because of divorce
Congratulations

Can you please share your timeline and what was your Visa Office.

zeabbas

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
Thank you,
All process from application received to done took me 1 year and 2 month. Warsaw is our Visa Office. I heard that they are very slow
For me:
Decision made on August 10, 2019
Still waiting for PPR Request
Visa Office is London

Reactions: YULIA-2016

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hello!

Congratulations. Principal applicant on application must land first. E.g If your father was Principal applicant he can come alone as well or vice versa. If their applicant was separate both counted as PA if so they can land separately as well
Good Luck

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Hi does anyone know how long it takes to receive PR card upon landing? Online it states 12 days processing time, wonder how long till my parents receive it as they are traveling back home for a while. Thanks