Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Toronto
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Request
15-05-2019
Hi,

I received a letter from Mississauga office as below. I have submitted an affidavit, Addhar card(national ID card), study certificate(which shows DOB) along with my application initially. Not sure what else i should do hear. We are not baptized and my mom dont have a birth certificate. Please advise what your thoughts if anyone are in the same situation..or any advise...

Additional Doc request ad follows.

Birth registration/certificate: Birth certificate that you provided doesn't' show the
registration date, please provide copy of the original baptism certificate and other original
documents establishing identity such as
- Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school
certificate), and
- Voter's ID card.
This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/16

Mandeep B

Apr 5, 2018
Hello,
CIC asked to provide the PCC from UAE of my mother. She had visited UAE back in 1990. UAE police wanted her fingerprints. My mother is in Canada at this moment. Can anyone give any suggestions about it. Should I go to local police offices in canada and ask them for help about fingerprints. Has anyone gone through this process.
Please advise

Agharr1

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Hello,
CIC asked to provide the PCC from UAE of my mother. She had visited UAE back in 1990. UAE police wanted her fingerprints. My mother is in Canada at this moment. Can anyone give any suggestions about it. Should I go to local police offices in canada and ask them for help about fingerprints. Has anyone gone through this process.
Please advise

@Mandeep B did she live in UAE and hold Emirates ID? If so you can apply online on dubai police website and avail their online service. You will need Emirates ID card copy front and back, passport details , old UAE visa and picture to upload. Once application is submitted online it takes 3/4 business days to get online police certificate in your email.

gill113

Jan 25, 2012
Update:

Received the stamped passport today ..thank you all for the sharing the knowledge on this forum.

Yulia, Please update in the spreadsheet.

Thanks

Below is the timeline.....

Invitation Received: 21st March 2018
Application Sent by Canada Post: 17th May 2018
Application Received at Ottawa: 22nd May 2018
Received AOR: Sep 21, 2018
ECAS In Process Date: 21 Nov 2018
SA Approval: 5- Feb-2018
LVO- CPC Ottawa
Medical Request Received: 1 March 2019
PCC Request Received: 1 March 2019
Medical Passed: I am not sure of date but it was in end of March.
Decision made in ECAS: 5 June, 2019
PPR for visas: 12 Jul, 2019
(Option to submit passport to NDVO or CPC Ottawa. As my both parents are in India we submitted passport to NDVO)
Passport Submitted to NDVO via VFS: 15 July 2019
Passport Received Back: 22 July 2019

Reactions: YULIA-2016

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Is there anyone else whoce file is currently in processing at Singapore? Mine is at Singapore since March 1st week and no update after that.

zeabbas

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
Hello All,

I have a situation where my parents are in Canad right now on Visit visa and my younger brother (included in PGP Application as Dependent) is in Pakistan.

My question is "Is it possible that I can get my parents do their landing while here in Canada and have my brother send Passport to London Visa Office for Visa Stamping and then fly to Canada to do landing?"

Thanks,

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Anyone from Second round 2018 got the background check started status? or additional document request?
nope still stuck at the same. Nothing after medicals and PCC, March 2019. last update.

Aug 29 Received
7 march sponsor approved
11 march- medical pcc
medical and pcc submitted and passed 15 april. Nothing after.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
nope still stuck at the same. Nothing after medicals and PCC, March 2019. last update.

Aug 29 Received
7 march sponsor approved
11 march- medical pcc
medical and pcc submitted and passed 15 april. Nothing after.
Medical Passed April 26
We submitted the recipt of the PCC and a request to extend the deadline for submission. Jul 16.
Ours is in reviewing "additional document" submitted.

Mandeep B

Apr 5, 2018
@Mandeep B did she live in UAE and hold Emirates ID? If so you can apply online on dubai police website and avail their online service. You will need Emirates ID card copy front and back, passport details , old UAE visa and picture to upload. Once application is submitted online it takes 3/4 business days to get online police certificate in your email.
Hello
Thanks for the reply. But she lived their as a visitor. She only has a visa but she did not have any Emirate's ID. On their website they are asking for fingerprints if she don't have ID. As she is in Canada i can get fingerprints but i dont know who is going to authorize those fingerprints in Canada.