Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
NDVO still sleeping??

saurabhg2018

Apr 4, 2018
Update:

Received the stamped passport today ..thank you all for the sharing the knowledge on this forum.

Yulia, Please update in the spreadsheet.

Thanks

Below is the timeline.....

Invitation Received: 21st March 2018
Application Sent by Canada Post: 17th May 2018
Application Received at Ottawa: 22nd May 2018
Received AOR: Sep 21, 2018
ECAS In Process Date: 21 Nov 2018
SA Approval: 5- Feb-2018
LVO- CPC Ottawa
Medical Request Received: 1 March 2019
PCC Request Received: 1 March 2019
Medical Passed: I am not sure of date but it was in end of March.
Decision made in ECAS: 5 June, 2019
PPR for visas: 12 Jul, 2019
(Option to submit passport to NDVO or CPC Ottawa. As my both parents are in India we submitted passport to NDVO)
Passport Submitted to NDVO via VFS: 15 July 2019
Passport Received Back: 22 July 2019

Hey, I'm confused abt this biometrics column on VFS Global Consent Form. We weren't asked for biometrics during the whole application. Are we supposed to provide that? what option should I select in this section?

Applicants wishing to provide biometrics I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and will be providing my biometric enrolment notwithstanding the information provided on the Government of Canada’s website. I have made this decision of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff. Name: ________________ Signature: ______________ Date: ___________________

Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and have decided NOT to provide my biometric enrolment. I have made this choice of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff. Name: ________________ Signature: ______________ Date: ___________________

We received the PPR yesterday & will be going to submit in the Visa Office at Shivaji Stadium, New Delhi.
If you or someone could help me with this, I would really appreciate. :)

Agharr1

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Hello
Thanks for the reply. But she lived their as a visitor. She only has a visa but she did not have any Emirate's ID. On their website they are asking for fingerprints if she don't have ID. As she is in Canada i can get fingerprints but i dont know who is going to authorize those fingerprints in Canada.

These are the authorized agents, they do finger prints for overseas police clearances application,
Contact them by phone , charges are reasonable and they can also guide you how and where to send https://www.commissionaires.ca/en/great-lakes-toronto/service/individual/fingerprinting

I hope it helps.

gill113

Jan 25, 2012
Hey, I'm confused abt this biometrics column on VFS Global Consent Form. We weren't asked for biometrics during the whole application. Are we supposed to provide that? what option should I select in this section?

Applicants wishing to provide biometrics I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and will be providing my biometric enrolment notwithstanding the information provided on the Government of Canada’s website. I have made this decision of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff. Name: ________________ Signature: ______________ Date: ___________________

Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and have decided NOT to provide my biometric enrolment. I have made this choice of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff. Name: ________________ Signature: ______________ Date: ___________________

We received the PPR yesterday & will be going to submit in the Visa Office at Shivaji Stadium, New Delhi.
If you or someone could help me with this, I would really appreciate. :)

No, You don't need to fill the last page of VFS consent form. That page is for the Biometrics consent only. If you are submitting the passport, then the 2nd page and third page is to be filled. As in my case my mother submitted passports and my dad was main applicant. So my dad has to sign the authorization page which is first box on 3rd page.

Thanks

Hopeful-India

Apr 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My ecas status shows decision made, but the details doesnt mention anything except medical passed.

Similar CIC status shows application profile updated, but details doesnt mention anything about PPR.

I DID NOT GET ANY EMAIL EITHER.

anyone with similar situation ?? Please advise if anyone has seen this before.

Last edited:

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Hello Everyone,

My ecas status shows decision made, but the details doesnt mention anything except medical passed.

Similar CIC status shows application profile updated, but details doesnt mention anything about PPR.

anyone with similar situation ?? Please advise if anyone has seen this before.

Yes that is standard. It doesn't update but yes you are done. Congratulations. When was your BC check started?

Nov 13, 2018
Hello Yulia
We received word back from CIC on July 20.
I was not approved as a sponsor due to not meeting the financial criteria as per family size.
We had anticipated this to be an issue as we have a complicated family situation and had included an affidavit that the visa officer will review.
Therefore we are proceeding with the application regardless and will file an appeal if the application is denied.
The file is being sent to Singapore.
Today we received a biometric letter but I am not sure if the medical or police certificate will be requested now that my SA has been denied.

Reactions: YULIA-2016