Tan Tan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
Hi
@YULIA-2016 , please update SS, line94:

E-case status for applicant : decision made May 02, 2019
PPR date : May 02, 2019

I received the email but there is no update on GCKey account.

Thank you

Reactions: YULIA-2016

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Hi
@YULIA-2016 , please update SS, line94:

E-case status for applicant : decision made May 02, 2019
PPR date : May 02, 2019

I received the email but there is no update on GCKey account.

Thank you
Congratulations man, was your BC check was in process? or it remains same like will send you a message that once it begins?

Tan Tan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
Congratulations man, was your BC check was in process? or it remains same like will send you a message that once it begins?
they never asked for PCC, but I sent one copy of pcc with all documents with application.

Last edited:

sarasarasara

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
My parents did their biometric on April 16. Still no news and still waiting to hear from them.

Anyone else in the same situation who has their file in Ankara?

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
After the call that I had yesterday, my MyCIC account application status has been changed to Approved. So once you clarify the things on where the passport is, and able to get to the right agent who can help you expedite the process, I believe that it will be fine after all.

Not quite sure your situation, but my mom was already staying in Canada when we submitted the application, and is still in Canada with Super Visa. So, all the address and other information are tied to Canada in the application, so Manila office (our LVO) might not expect our passport there.

But as long as you follow the instruction correctly (sending it to Ottawa if she resides in Canada), then it should be fine I believe.

Wish you the best on the rest of process, and I strongly believe that it is not a big deal as we are at the last stage.
Congratulations! I called CIC this morning and was told my parents visa was "approved" yesterday. No matter what does that mean. But MyCIC account still showing BC review right now. So it seems they do have a rule to process passport within two weeks they receive it.

I don't think yesterday's call center rep was giving me correct information. There is no reason Hong Kong office would be expecting my parents passports. All the address and other information are Canada in my application as well.

Reactions: jhoongo

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Reactions: Tan Tan

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi @Tan Tan ,

I noticed your LVO was Ankara too. I know you are from the first round, but did they request for biometric and if yes, when did you submit that ?

Thanks
its new rule working only for 2nd round/ from Jul 2018/
we didn't do that /2014- 1st round 2018/

Tan Tan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
Hi @Tan Tan ,

I noticed your LVO was Ankara too. I know you are from the first round, but did they request for biometric and if yes, when did you submit that ?

Thanks
no they didn't request because my parents did biometric 5 years ago when they apply for visitor visa, and it's valid for ten years, they had my parents biometric in their file, when I log in to GCKey account it shows their biometric number and date.

gayatri.kan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
hi
this is Gayatri actually submitted the passports at New Delhi processing center, on April 17th, haven't receive passports yet, is there anybody at the same boat please let me know how many days its talking to complete my status is showing processing

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
hi
this is Gayatri actually submitted the passports at New Delhi processing center, on April 17th, haven't receive passports yet, is there anybody at the same boat please let me know how many days its talking to complete my status is showing processing
Same. passports with Ottawa since April 17th

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Congratulations! I called CIC this morning and was told my parents visa was "approved" yesterday. No matter what does that mean. But MyCIC account still showing BC review right now. So it seems they do have a rule to process passport within two weeks they receive it.

I don't think yesterday's call center rep was giving me correct information. There is no reason Hong Kong office would be expecting my parents passports. All the address and other information are Canada in my application as well.
Glad to hear that yours is fine as well. Just wait for a day or two, it should be updated.
Our return tracking code was just activated, so I should expect the package on Monday.

I guess key thing for PPR is that we have to push them hard if we don't see any changes in 2 weeks; then they will expedite the process.
Of course, not quite sure for Local Visa Office, but we were both lucky that we were able to send it to Ottawa, so that the call centre agent was able to tell what's the status of our package.

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
hi
Not exactly on the same boat, but mine was received in Ottawa on April 17, and I was not able to check anything or see any changes until yesterday. Not quite sure if this will still work, but you might want to check with CIC call centre to see what's going on.

From what I heard, they should process the COPR within two weeks of receiving the passport, and they won't hold your passport more than a month.

Once they issue COPR, your MyCIC account status will change to Approved, and within few days your return tracking code should be activated.