+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

mack_ra

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Hi, I got a request for PCC from India. How should i share the PCC with CIC? The email said directly reply to the email and mention the appliaction number, which i did but the ecas status has not updated yet.

Can you please let me know the best way to upload the PCC for my parents? Thanks!

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
What do u guys put for dates when you don't know it? This is for schedule A - DOB and DOD for my mom's father - we have NO idea.
The system won't take "UNKNOWN" OR ****-**-**.

Is it ok to just print and write on it? I am concerned because I can't validate the darn form...

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
What do u guys put for dates when you don't know it? This is for schedule A - DOB and DOD for my mom's father - we have NO idea.

Is it ok to just print and write on it? I am concerned because I can't validate the darn form...

leave it blank if N/A doesn't work

Reactions: danny_scars

Tan Tan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........

if you know the year just put the year,for sure your mom knows about year and month of DOD of her father

gurmakash

Apr 24, 2019
I receive invitation for parents in second draw and all the documents were sent in Sep 2018,
I called CIC they have received my file on 6th Sep, but so far i didn't receive any file# or any information. How much time it take for file #?

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
I receive invitation for parents in second draw and all the documents were sent in Sep 2018,
I called CIC they have received my file on 6th Sep, but so far i didn't receive any file# or any information. How much time it take for file #?
you probably need to call them again to obtain your FILE NUMBER. Normally, AOR is completed for all 2nd-rounders.

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
if you know the year just put the year,for sure your mom knows about year and month of DOD of her father
that's the thing.. she doesn't.. he died when she was young and my nana passed away too. That was back in the 70's she thinks.. we just don't know that information.

Ansuman

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2017
LANDED..........
07-05-2017
Hello Experts,

I received the PPR for my Parents. My time lines are as follows,

1. Application Received - 7th Sept 2018
2. Sponsorship Decision Made - 13th March
3. Parents PR Process Started - 13th march
4. Medical Request - 18th March
5. Medical Received - 28th March
6. PCC Request - 12th April
7. Finance PPR - 23rd April

I represent my Parents, due to that reason the PPR request came to send the passport to Ottawa, but my parents reside in India. So I need to change the VO to NDVO as it's not legal to send the passport outside of the country. I understand this request need to be done through web form.

But I need a sample text what need to be put in there for change of VO as part of request if any one has already done it.

Also in web form there are two parts 1. Applicant Information , 2. Enquirer Information

So my understanding is correct Applicant Information will be Main Applicant among my parent, 2. Enquirer Information will be mine.

Please need your help if any one gone through this situation.

Thanks

Last edited:

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hello Experts,

I represent my Parents, due to that reason the PPR request came to send the passport to Ottawa, but my parents reside in India. I understand this request need to be done through web form.

But I need a sample text what need to be put in there as part of request if any one has.

Also in web form there are two parts 1. Applicant Information , 2. Enquirer Information

So my understanding is correct Applicant Information will be Main Applicant among my parent, 2. Enquirer Information will be mine.

Thanks
I could be wrong but there is always option to send passports to original countries. It doesn't make sense to ask your parents to send passorts from India to Ottawa for visa stamp.

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
Hello Experts,

I represent my Parents, due to that reason the PPR request came to send the passport to Ottawa, but my parents reside in India. I understand this request need to be done through web form.

But I need a sample text what need to be put in there as part of request if any one has.

Thanks
I don't think you need to wait or send some enquiry.

Just ask your parents to submit their passport to nearby VFS center in delhi along with letter/email you received and they will take care of it

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
For my mother in 1 week they send a message that they received and a week after medical passed
Thank you! In my case, it is somehow taking longer. Looks like it is stuck at some point under medical assessment. I'll follow up with IRCC if delays continue.

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
Hello Experts,

Thanks
Can you tell when did you submit PCC