+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Friends,
My parents did their medical yesterday. So the medical reports will be sent directly by the doctor's to cic right?
Do we have to do anything after medical? How long does it take to see the results on gc key/ecas account?

hungrypanda0016

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
load thru IRCC webform
Hello @YULIA-2016
When I try to upload the form through IRCC webform, the title of the passport section says -

Document Name - Passport (required) - Principal sponsored person's name

Whereas in the letter received it asked for the Sponsor's prev passport.
Below is the msg that I got in the letter:
' Please provide copy of your sponsor's prev indian passport'

So I am not sure if they are asking for my father's passport or my passport ?

Thanks .

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello @YULIA-2016
When I try to upload the form through IRCC webform, the title of the passport section says -

Document Name - Passport (required) - Principal sponsored person's name

Whereas in the letter received it asked for the Sponsor's prev passport.
Below is the msg that I got in the letter:
' Please provide copy of your sponsor's prev indian passport'

So I am not sure if they are asking for my father's passport or my passport ?

Thanks .
asking sponsor's docs but send them both just in case :)

Reactions: hungrypanda0016

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Hi

Has anyone with Mexico VO gotten Passport request? If yes, how long after medicals and PCC?

Thanks!

dopehar

Jul 8, 2012
Hi, My parents are in India right now and IRCC has requested RCMP Criminal Record Check. Is there any way, they can obtain it from India and complete their fingerprints done there somewhere.

RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check for you. We are working on your application for permanent residence in Canada. We require the following documents or information in order to continue: You must provide an RCMP police clearance certificate based on fingerprints for you. Fingerprints must be taken electronically by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) or an accredited private fingerprint agency. Please consult www.rcmpgrc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

preettumber

Apr 23, 2019
Hi, I applied for my mom in May 2018 and received an email from CIC that there file is transferred to New Delhi in December. I haven't heard anything from New Delhi visa office yet. How do they contact you? And how long does it take? TIA

innocentkool

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Hi, I applied for my mom in May 2018 and received an email from CIC that there file is transferred to New Delhi in December. I haven't heard anything from New Delhi visa office yet. How do they contact you? And how long does it take? TIA
Your timeline is similar as mine, file was recvd at NDVO on Dec 12 from Ottawa. Received additional doc request on April 01, travel info, military service records and FBI certificates. All submitted on April 10th. Have ordered GCMS notes again to see what shows up- previous notes state that Medical to be completed by June 7th , so hoping for medical request by Mid of May.

sk2019

Jan 18, 2019
Your timeline is similar as mine, file was recvd at NDVO on Dec 12 from Ottawa. Received additional doc request on April 01, travel info, military service records and FBI certificates. All submitted on April 10th. Have ordered GCMS notes again to see what shows up- previous notes state that Medical to be completed by June 7th , so hoping for medical request by Mid of May.
How long did it take to get the GCMS notes ?