AOR Received Date 21st december ,2018
In Process Date is March 21st, 2019.
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: YULIA-2016

billly

Dec 22, 2018
No, not from pakistan
I so far have not seen a single PK nationals application being sent to another place then London. Even my parents were in Saudi but it went to London. But if there is anyone who has had that happen, please correct me. I know some people who are confused if having their parents will help to apply in 2019.

Hopeful-India

Apr 12, 2019
Can someone please provide phone number to call CIC where I can talk to agent?

I tried calling on 1-888-242-2100, but it didn't provide an option to talk to agent.

Thanks in advance!

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Can someone please provide phone number to call CIC where I can talk to agent?

I tried calling on 1-888-242-2100, but it didn't provide an option to talk to agent.

Thanks in advance!
The number you have is correct. Chose family sponsorship option, enter file number and other info they ask for, listen to the info re your file status and then there will be an option to talk to the agent.

ruchi6464

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Hi Yulia,

this is Gayatri, actually i submitted my parents PCC thru email, so now they updated my online CIC account as follows "

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
pls update my file

i hope after this they will ask for PPR
Hi Gayatri
Did cic request pcc for your parents? Or did you just submit pcc before they request it?

The Old Mate

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Second Round application. AOR received in Aug and started processing on my file Jan 28. Called them and agent told me I have missed a email about documents and they will sent it again. It’s more than two weeks now, nothing in my email or mail. Anyone in same condition? Should I call them again or wait for until next week?

Reactions: YULIA-2016

hungrypanda0016

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
@YULIA-2016 I got a message in my cic account and cic has asked for the following documents:
1) ' Passport/Travel Document: Please provide copy of your sponsor's prev indian passport'.
2) Copy of your Sponsor's educational certificates, which lists name of his parent/Parents

I believe it is Previous expired passport that they are asking. Is that correct?

And I am planning to send them my Bachelor's degree and 12th certificate (that has my Parent's name on it).
Thanks in advance.

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
Guys,

The letter for PCC and medical submission says attach PCC and reply email, must be received by this office. However, they didn't mention LVO or email in the letter. How can I find which office is LVO? And wondering what's the email address for NDVO and Ottawa office since I'm planning to send PCC to both LVO. I've attached PCC in GCKEY but this is just in case.
Thanks.

Can150

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
@YULIA-2016 I got a message in my cic account and cic has asked for the following documents:
1) ' Passport/Travel Document: Please provide copy of your sponsor's prev indian passport'.
2) Copy of your Sponsor's educational certificates, which lists name of his parent/Parents

I believe it is Previous expired passport that they are asking. Is that correct?

And I am planning to send them my Bachelor's degree and 12th certificate (that has my Parent's name on it).
Thanks in advance.
'sponsor's prev indian passport' - They must be asking for your previous Indian passport (that you had surrendered/renounced during change of citizenship) to establish relationship. Last page of Indian passport has parent's name, address, etc. Provide them copies of previous passports if you have more than one.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

Thanks in advance.
they want to see travel history of applicant