7th July 2011
Med's Request
22nd Feb,2012
Med's Done....
8th March, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th April,2012 & Passport post on 12th April.2012.
VISA ISSUED...
25th April, 2012 and Received on 1st May, 2012.
LANDED..........
In August 2012 by grace of God !
i don't think sponsor accompany is required.
Yes, sponor accompany is required. We did the same process for my mother three years ago. Immigration office will ask you who is your sponsor and their ID proof.

hpatel29

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009 to CIO, Nova Scottia
Doc's Request.
30th March, 2011
Nomination.....
1st June, 2011 full application submitted to CHC, London
AOR Received.
23rd August,2011(Date 12th August,2010)
IELTS Request
submitted with Initial application
File Transfer...
7th July 2011
Med's Request
22nd Feb,2012
Med's Done....
8th March, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th April,2012 & Passport post on 12th April.2012.
VISA ISSUED...
25th April, 2012 and Received on 1st May, 2012.
LANDED..........
In August 2012 by grace of God !
Hi Yulia
Please Update...

ile submitted: May 17th, 2019
AOR received: August 2018
Sponsorship Approved: December 2019
Medical, PCC and RPRF Request:
February 18th, 2019.
Medical, PCC and RPRF Submitted: 28th Feb 2019.
Permanent Residence Application Status: Decision Made (Changed on March 21st, 2019)
Medical Status: Passed (March 8th, 2019)
Background Check: Processing Since March 21st, 2019
LVO: Ottawa

Any idea, when should we expect PPR?

Thanks
Hardy

Reactions: YULIA-2016

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hello...does everyone gets email for pre arrival services...my medical passed since 14 march and they are processing background check but no pre arrival service email so far...do people whose parents are already in canada on visitor or supervise get pre arrival letter?

pkhichi007

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
hello...does everyone gets email for pre arrival services...my medical passed since 14 march and they are processing background check but no pre arrival service email so far...do people whose parents are already in canada on visitor or supervise get pre arrival letter?
hi sukhi,

My parents are in Canada on a super visa and I got the prearrival letter today. but I think everyone doesn't get that.

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
I called cic today to ask because in my cic account it says "we need additional documents to process your application" the agent told me they don't need anything.. may be officer forgot to update that and he said the background checks are going on right now on my application....

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
The PDF file which i sent was readable..(i tried sending them to different emails) and all were able to open and read it. My file size is just 154 KB only and there is only one file attached to the email. I dont know why they could not read it...any way my GC account already have my PCC. hopefully i will get a reply for my second email to Ottawa, within few days. Tnx for the advice...
did you name the file names according to its guideline? maybe it's not like that they can not technically open the file, but more of lazy looking into each file and figuring out what it is... :) . which we should, sort of, understand considering number of emails that they would receive daily.

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
I called cic today to ask because in my cic account it says "we need additional documents to process your application" the agent told me they don't need anything.. may be officer forgot to update that and he said the background checks are going on right now on my application....
yea.. they don't update that info frequently

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
hi sukhi,

My parents are in Canada on a super visa and I got the prearrival letter today. but I think everyone doesn't get that.
My mom is staying in Canada with Super Visa way before we submitted the application, and we did also get the pre-arrival letter as well.
I believe the fact (or the physical address in the file as well) that the applicant's current residency doesn't really matter, they just send it out to everyone or randomly.

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
my parents are also on super visa right now ...so you re trying to say that pre arrival email is not mandatory as i have not received it.......and nothing to worry if you don't get it....

soben

Jun 3, 2012
i got the pre arrival letter on GC key, not as an email. uploaded the PCC this monday...back ground check is in process

soben

Jun 3, 2012
did you name the file names according to its guideline? maybe it's not like that they can not technically open the file, but more of lazy looking into each file and figuring out what it is... :) . which we should, sort of, understand considering number of emails that they would receive daily.
i named the file name just as Police Clearance Certificate..maybe i will get a reply by next week..for the first email, i got the reply next day itself

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
my parents are also on super visa right now ...so you re trying to say that pre arrival email is not mandatory as i have not received it.......and nothing to worry if you don't get it....
I just called CIC today to confirm on that, that basically means nothing, and applicant has no obligation on applying for pre-arrival service. It is definitely a positive sign if you received it, but doesn't mean that it's a negative sign if you don't receive it either. For my case, I received the pre-arrival few weeks before PCC. Some people get it after PCC or even on same day of PPR. So as you can see, there is no consistency in receiving the pre-arrival. Don't worry too much about it. Unless otherwise you fail to provide information that they ask, as long as Sponsor Approval was done, not much things to worry about. It's just matter of time being processed in LVO.

Reactions: sukhi_boy

aasulman

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Yes, sponor accompany is required. We did the same process for my mother three years ago. Immigration office will ask you who is your sponsor and their ID proof.
hi Hardy (hpatel29), I called CIC call center, and the agent told me that sponsor does not need to accompany the PRs, but sponsor's photo ID would be required. In your case, did they mention the need for Sponsor to be present in the appointment email? thanks a lot.