+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi neema3...are you sponsoring both parents or just mother or father and since when it says they started processing for applicant...

Gjs40

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

here is my status in gckey account
is it normal for background check to come first before medicals passed?
thank you
Exactly the same with my mom’s.

Reactions: riyopenapples

Atif.Ayub

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Request
04-11-2010
Med's Done....
17-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
I believe this will go to Ottawa because you applied in Canada and at the time of application, your father was in Canada. So, the application will be considered as an In-Canada application.
Thats what I thought because even on ECAS and My CIC my Dad's current address appears as his address in Canada but you Yulia is an authority...

luckysingh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Canada
@YULIA-2016
I am still waiting for PCC and Medical request from NDVO. I got SA on March 22nd. I already got my parent PCC done do you think we can email to NDVO or Ottawa? What email address should I send that to? I don't see and upload form in GC key yet...

Please advise...

Atif.Ayub

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Request
04-11-2010
Med's Done....
17-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
Answer to your question is stated in the second AOR that I received from the London VO:

"The IRCC Office in London is a large office responsible for 17 countries in three different regions (the British Isles and Nordic Countries, the Gulf, and Pakistan and Afghanistan). Due to the volume of applications we receive it may be a few months before we start active processing of your application."

This implies that determination of the visa office is based on the home country, not on the basis of applicant's 'Present Address'.
I dont see this state or imply anywhere that determination is based on home country or current address.

soben

Jun 3, 2012
Yes, I actually uploaded the PCC through MyCIC account, and mine still says that the doc has been uploaded - not even its being processed.

Do not worry too much if you have successfully uploaded.
one more quick question, i recived the PCC request as message in GC key, no email revived . Earlier I received the medical request through the email. Aftre medical done, them i linked the application to GC key. Maybe that's why i am not getting anymore emails like before. Like i said before, i have uploaded the PCC through GC key and the status is reviewing . Also i send a scanned copy of the PCC to Ottawa, two days before, But yesterday i received mail from Ottawa telling that, they could not open the PCC since it does not meet the requirement. But this same file got uploaded in the GC key. Anyway, i send them the PCC again a reply to the email which i received. lets see what happens. i send the scanned copy just to make sure they get everything on time. any thoughts from your side ?? tnx in advance...

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Yulia!
here’s the status of my mom’s ecas

1. We received xxx application for permanent residence on May 22, 2018.
  2. We started processing xxx application on February 22, 2019.
  3. We sent xxx correspondence on February 27, 2019. If xxx has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have xxx do so as soon as possible. Please wait until xxx receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent xxx medical instructions on February 27, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
not passed yet

jorida

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Hi YULIA, I did not get the PCC request yet. But as you mentioned in the previous posts that after medical request we can start gathering PCC.
So my parents medical passed on March 19 and then I requested the PCC for them. Today my parents got the PCC. So where I can upload the PCC documents.
I have my parents accounts setup and linked the file. But when I click on upload documents there's no option for me to upload documents.
Can i send email to Ottawa office using emaild id they have mentioned?
You cant upload if the visa office hasn't send you a request but for sure you can email them and attache the documents to the e-mail.

Reactions: skFSW

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
@YULIA-2016
I am still waiting for PCC and Medical request from NDVO. I got SA on March 22nd. I already got my parent PCC done do you think we can email to NDVO or Ottawa? What email address should I send that to? I don't see and upload form in GC key yet...

Please advise...
load thru IRCC webform